Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: Difference in STARTTIME and NEXTRUNTIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi ABT, I got the NEXTRUNTIME being updated only after execution of schedule wrong.. I just did a t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: Difference in STARTTIME and NEXTRUNTIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, NEXTRUNTIME will act as a trigger to kick the schedule off..along with ACTIVE column on BOTSCHE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Issue with IF Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, All you need would de using if...then...else in a DEFINE/COMPUTE field to manupulate the values......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] Rename Report Caster Schedule ID? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, I dont think you can rename the scheduleid in RC...it is randomly generated when you create the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] StyleSheet Link to JavaScript Function With WEBVIEWER ON Breaks. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
hi, WF default WEBVIEWER will send out one HTML page at a time to the browser from the web server........

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] StyleSheet Link to JavaScript Function With WEBVIEWER ON Breaks. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, Since webviewer divides the HTML into multiple pages each page needs to have the Javascript embe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No report to Distribute Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, Instead of an email output select a MRE folder ...we do that in our system..it will not write o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use a variable value in displaying name of the field with help of ASNAMES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, You can first read the values into a amper variable and use that as Lidholm suggested. Somethin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORK AROUND] Reset Buttons blanks out radio buttons (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, I came across this issue and had to explicitly check/uncheck the radio boxes..onclick of the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Question for "Ranked by highest" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, This post covers the same issue: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
We get that error quite a few times in RC...we even opened a case with IBI but did not get a resolut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Finding next specific weekday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Strange .when I run the same code ..i am getting correct day. NEW_DATE NEW_DATE1 DOWK1 BUSDAY NEXTS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Finding next specific weekday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, Here's a couple of ideas.. This one is simple but I am not sure why it is picking up the BD wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATECVT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
DATECVT will work only with Date format.. for timestamp you have HCNVRT and HDATE here is an exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using WebFOCUS to count files in Windows Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Francis we almost crossed each other in replying... I remember this APP QUERY from one of your older......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using WebFOCUS to count files in Windows Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, If the Windows folders are on the Reporting server machine it will be simple to add the folders......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading files from different libraries and writing out to 1 central file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, You need to HOLD the file not SAVE .. ON TABLE HOLD AS SUPPLIER SAVE will not create a Master a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hiding FOCEXEC param values in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, I dont think you can hide the params when you use WF FOCEXEC in the style sheet to drill down........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Deleting temporary hold files in the Agent's working directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
I dont think there is any such command/process to delete the temp files in agent directory during th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ON NOMATCH INCLUDE (error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Severus.snape
Hi, Instead of refering to all the columns in the HOLD file try providing the column list explicitl......

» Refine Search
» New Search