Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report against user.htm? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Not wanting to reinvent the wheel. Has anyone written a master against user specific .htm files foun......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Shared DevStudio on Citrix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
We do this and have had no issues. This is faster than using from the notebook via a VPN which is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When exporting to Excel, can the heading be frozen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Kerry, I tried this. The output is HTML window without Excel features. I simply cut your code and......

Discussion Topic  RE: When exporting to Excel, can the heading be frozen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Sorry to say that we didn't. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: XML table size limitations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Ginny, Can you provide the case number so I can research this farther. We're in the process of upgr......

Discussion Topic  XML table size limitations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
We're using XML tables to populated chaing list boxes. In one case I've a set of 6 boxes that are c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I've done a lot of searching and reading and I think I know the answer, but since I know I'm not alw......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 - chaining and populating multi select list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Thanks all. I've a few things to try, and I will, but it won't be for a few days. A more pressing ......

Discussion Topic  7.6.4 - chaining and populating multi select list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Is anyone haveing an issue with this? We have 3 list boxes that are each populated with their own s......

Discussion Topic  RE: entering and navigating dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Thanks KP, This is what I was expecting. Just researching alternatives. Thanks for the reply....

Discussion Topic  RE: entering and navigating dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Tony, We are using the delivered BID. But your comment "the view that is given to the end user allo......

We do have several domains, a few with multiple BIDS. As we understand it, the security is tied to ......

Discussion Topic  entering and navigating dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
We've been using WebFOCUS 7.6 for just over a year. We've 6-8 dashboards in production, with severa......

Discussion Topic  Experienced Permanent WebFOCUS Developer NEEDED in Palm Bay, FL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Laure
3402) WebFocus Developer - Lead Full Time Regular posted 12/07/07 Palm Bay, FL Job Description:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing specific stacked bar graph value to drilldown code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Tom, This won't work for me. The PRODGRP is BY, and the QTR is an ACROSS. So the PRODGRP value sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing specific stacked bar graph value to drilldown code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Tom, That's the first thing I had tried. Nothing gets pass to the called fex. My called fex, right......

Discussion Topic  Passing specific stacked bar graph value to drilldown code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I have a stacked bar graph whic counts the number of products within each product group across quart......

Discussion Topic  Passing parameters to a graph drill report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Repost...as The first doesn't appear to have taken. I'm attempting to drill to a detail report when......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph data value for total of stacked values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Yes Tom, Intersil! Thanks This gave me exactly what I was looking for. setDisplay(getDataTextStac......

Discussion Topic  graph data value for total of stacked values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I have a stacked bar graph on which I want to display ONLY the totla of the stacked bars. The graph ......

» Refine Search
» New Search