Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (140 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
if the code isn't too much you may want to post it and see if we can offer any additional suggestion......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I guess it depends upon a couple of things. Do you know where specifically the time is consumed 5 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSOLAP adapter woes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Penny, I believe it was first introduced in 7.6.4 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limiting the master files viewed in the Masters List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If you're strictly within MR, you can also explicitly assing the Domain to a specific APP Folder as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Consuming WebService from Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Not sure what the error is, but if the web service is publicly available, you can provide it for us ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL reprot Problem - Store procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
what's the error that you're getting?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with connecting WebFOCUS to Oracle 10g RAC server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If you have an explicit connection to Oracle, determine if the RDBM's allow for concurrent connectio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Mngr - 7.1.4 vs 7.6.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If I input 'Laurus' I also get: Project='Laurus' TWO Project=' If I input Laurus I get: Project=......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
-RUN should be in upper case If that doesn't work, why don't you shorten your query and see where i......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to do Impact Analysis of MRE Fex's? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If there aren't too many folders, you can attempt to add the folder via APP MAP pointing to the MR B......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus 7.6.4 Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I no longer have 7.6.1 available. The code did work for me in 7.6.2 and 7.6.4....

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus 7.6.4 Graph Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Not necessarily, in my stylesheet, everything is coded to return BLUE 0,0,255 With your's it's co......

I'm not sure I understand either, but the following displays ALL Blue for me GRAPH FILE CAR -* Crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem saving the Excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Once you get to the point where IE consumes 100% CPU and takes over 10-15 minutes to open the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: BYTOC NOT WORKING IN 7.6.4 USING EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If you're still using the 7.6.2 client against a 7.6.4 reporting server you'll need to add the follo......

Discussion Topic  RE: AFM FILE CAN NOT BE FOUND OR READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Can you confirm that the AFM file has been placed into your ibi\srv71\home\etc folder. You may also......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
that's a little different, the report crashed and didn't complete. Hence it would make sense that c......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Looks like SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF was coded into the focexec that you've created. Can you remove it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SET HTMLFORMTYPE = 'XLS' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
since you can't embed a true IMAGE into Excel, the EXL2K TEMPLATE solution is probably the only one,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound report in EXCEL format - shows html code instead of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Rather then going through an HTML page with ALPHA output would this work for you: TABLE FILE SHHOLD......

» Refine Search
» New Search