Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (140 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Access a FOCUS DB on another server with APP or USE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
You would have 2 reporting servers. AIX will be the SUB Server, with the MFD pointing to the FOCUS ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Job scheduled on report caster is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
The -30 indicates an invalid protocol. Can you get MR to work under your config? If the message ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
dhagen is correct in that thick client will work with various configurations outside of IIS. With T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem Reading Focus File In RCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Based on the error it sounds like the agent crashed. If you invoke this request simply through Mana......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Dynamically Formatted Fields - I knew this was too good to be true! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I just tried it on 7.6.2 and it worked. HTML and EXL2K output looked the same...

Discussion Topic  RE: Known issues with WebFOCUS release listed anywhere on IB Website (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
The upgrade considerations doc is helpful as well. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: search a directory on the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Alternatively you can have WebFOCUS invoke a BATCH file that simply does something like this: CD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari browser and new iPHONE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Last I checked, IB recommended the use of FireFox on the MAC as opposed to Safari. The reasoning wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report working on some computers and not working on some (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If I run your code on my machine i get an error on "ibigblloadCss(null);" Give this link below Tech......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.1 Upgrade Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Looks like 7.6.2 is available for download. Let us know how it goes, i'm sure a lot of us would l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrade Instructions - 7.1.3 to 7.6.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
You don't have to install 7.6.0 to get to 7.6.2. Just upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.6.2 directly I'd rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: When will version 7.6.3 be available? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Just saw that 7.6.2 is available for download on Techsupport.ibi.com...

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Excel worksheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Microsoft has a pretty document that they published highlighting their specific limits. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow response time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
if it truly needs to run that long, you may want to look into the possibility of running it deferred...

Discussion Topic  RE: slow response time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I'd probably go down the path of determining whether or not aggregation was done and what the SQL lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus Client Windows Version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Recommended approach to installing everything on your local machine. 1. Install Reporting Server 2.......

Discussion Topic  RE: unable to connect to a Remote reporting server from Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
The ODIN.CFG should reside under \ibi\DevStudio71\srv76\wfs\etc Once you've done that, you'll need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 761 Traces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
change the .txt to .trc SET TRACEUSER = D:\ibi\apps\SQLDI_TRACE.TXT to SET TRACEUSER = D:\ibi\ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Can you see if you can get the Graph Editor up with Managed Reporting. If not, i'd recommend you ob......

Discussion Topic  RE: java process pegging CPU resources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I'd have to guess that you had a GRAPH request running which took some time to render. Even with th......

» Refine Search
» New Search