Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Error retrieving data from SharePoint data using Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I have been able to access Sharepoint Web Services using the Web Services Adapter successfully. I di......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML row indent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
You can always use AS 'whatever' on an FML RECAP statement eg. RECAP R3 = R1 + R2; AS 'Total Asset......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output ? FILEDEF to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
These commands give me the Reporting Server trace for the commands between turning on and off the tr......

Discussion Topic  Output ? FILEDEF to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I'm trying to find a way to route the output of ? FILEDEF to a file so that it can later be read in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FML - Show all Children (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
The top level must have a parent of blank. This is an indication that the specific node is at the hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WARNING: FML does not obey RECORDLIMIT when it builds hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
When using the in FML, we always read the entire hierarchy from the Reporting Server but only build ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Possibility to access webfocus server through Java API and not via WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
WebFOCUS Web Services is built as part of the WebFOCUS client. The documentation can be downloaded f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Possibility to access webfocus server through Java API and not via WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
How about WebFOCUS Web Services. This exists on the mid-tier. Not sure if you want to bypass that....

Discussion Topic  RE: FML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
The FML heirarchies realyy has to do with your rows. Even though you have 3 dimensions, what do you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submit ReportCaster Job using fex/html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Forgot the article link: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submit ReportCaster Job using fex/html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
If you are licenced for WebFOCUS Web Services and the Web Services adapter you can you the methodolo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run ReportCaster from focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Here's another methodology which involves the licensing of WebFOCUS Web Services and the Web Service......

Discussion Topic  RE: Configuring Request Attributes -- Webservice Adapter (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Efrem
New parameters are introduced in the Access File in both the Segment and Id records: ELEMFORM and AT......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't get multiple records from a Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
If the Web Service is returning a Dataset the Format types will show in the Schema section of the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't get multiple records from a Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Here's the article. Let me know how it goes. Using __RESPONSE to Define Metadata for a Web Service......

The WSDL file definition stops at defining the anyType element. I guess Microsoft wants you to guess......

I'm presently writing an internal document on how to modify the fields for a WSDL of this type. I ca......

That all depends on what is defined in the WSDL file. We use this as a basis for Create Synonym. I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus webservice timeout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Your problem is in .NET. I remember running into this a few years ago. I think the following code s......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus webservice timeout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Where is the Timeout happening. In your Browser or your application. What language is your applicati......

» Refine Search
» New Search