Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling Html form from Fex and pass variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
It worked great..I really appreciate your time and help. Once again Thank You Somuch and have a gre......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling Html form from Fex and pass variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Thanks Alot GamP and Lee. I will try it today....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calling Html form from Fex and pass variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Hi, How to pass P_domain variable to Html form? Fex_Name: vendor1.fex and the code is: -SET &p_doma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reading IBIMR_domain in html form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Thanks Alot Tom!!! It worked great. Once again I appreciate all of your time and help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reading IBIMR_domain in html form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Thanks Alot Tom!!! Somehow it does not work. The luanch page is spinning forever with out showing th......

Thanks Alot Tom. How to assign it to a parameter defined in the Fex? Here is my sample Fex which re......

Thanks for the quick reply. Iam able to read IBIMR_domain in the Fex. But as I said earlier, I need ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] reading IBIMR_domain in html form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Hi, How to read &IBIMR_domain in html launch page and pass the value back to Fex? Our Fex resides in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subhead across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Sorry Tony... Please check it now. Thanks Alot....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subhead across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD

Tony, Can I put a Subheading, I mean sub-sectioning these rows further and change the column titles ......

Thanks Alot Tony!!!! Your solution worked great and thatswhat I wanted. Anmol: Your solution is a k......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subhead across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
hi, Is there a way to achieve this kind of layout? Table EMP has Ename, salary and Dept columns The......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] THE SUM OF ALL FIELD LENGTHS EXCEEDS MAXIMUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Thanks Prairie. I have opened a case with IBI. Since we are in UTF8 environment, each charater will ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] THE SUM OF ALL FIELD LENGTHS EXCEEDS MAXIMUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Hi, We are using Oracle 10g database UTF-8 complaint. We created a simple table with 4 columns of Va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster - Owner to Public (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Why don't you check BOT*** tables. All the report caster stuff gets stored in BOT** tables. I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] URL links to MRE reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Thanks for the reply. We are publishing these reports to the external users and they login to our si......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] URL links to MRE reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Hi, We created the launch pages to IBI procedures in MRE and now want to publish the links to these ......

Discussion Topic  How to turn off/remove app/ from the file name of Fex in developer studio explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Hi, We have integrated our version control CVS with Infobuilder. So it allows us to check-in/out t......

Discussion Topic  Page numbering in Active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DD
Hi, We have created a compound report with Active HTML format in document composer. It shows the wro......

» Refine Search
» New Search