Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read XML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Ya Waz i forgot to mention that point, thanks for posting ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read XML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi Jan1, 1) Go to WebFocus Reporting Server Console, install XML adapter. 2) Copy your XML file in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Grid in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
does any one know the solution for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Grid in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
This is the output i am getting when i am using BORDER attribute. ......

Thanks Gross! Could you please explain what does ......

Thanks Kerry! I tried the BORDER attribute, but you the excel sheet was not displaying the complete......

J.Gross, is there any other way to get the GRID for Excel format?...

Discussion Topic  [Case-Opened] Grid in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error FOC3290: Output in EXL2K Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Thanks Selph!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error FOC3290: Output in EXL2K Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Thanks Shakila! I shall test and let you know! BTW have you tried it?...

Records: 1 million How to break the workbook (In Excel) after reaching the max records i.e 65K. Ou......

I already tried that code and it worked for me. Anyways Thanks Kerry!!...

Kerry & Redapple, sorry, still i haven't understood what you guys meant by content in excel sheet. ......

Below code has worked on mainframe focus. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Yes Ram! I tried its working fine!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Ram, Its not urgent, but want to know the solution!...

Hi All, Does any one have precise solution for this?...

Senthilvasan, I ran the query in SQL Teradata Analyser, it was succesful....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] web service with .net (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Enigma, 1) On which domain would you like to build a web service? 2) Does that web service would i......

» Refine Search
» New Search