Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error FOC3290: Output in EXL2K Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Excel 2000 doesn't support "Web Archive file format"? Is that true? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error FOC3290: Output in EXL2K Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi, Could any one tell me how to do this in mainframe focus?...

I am using 2003 version only!...

Christian, From the beginning i have been using the same settings, still i am getting the same erro......

Christian, Are you talking about below properties? ......

Discussion Topic  [Case-Opened] Error FOC3290: Output in EXL2K Worksheets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi, I am trying to fetch two reports in WORKSHEET 1 and 2 in Excel. I am getting the following err......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Senthilvasan, I have tested creating MFD's, its working fine! But i couldn't able to Query the tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
I found it but couldn't able to find the errors ......

I shall try the IBI solution and let you know the status! Thanks for the reply!...

Ram, any other solution?...

When i try thru SQL Wizard m getting the below error. ......

Have a look at the configuration with EDW, i have selected "no connection" and SET the datasource ED......

Hi Ram, Below is my piece of code. -SET ECHO=ON ENGINE SQLDBC SET DEFAULT_CONNECTION EDWTEST SQL ......

I have tried the below code also, return codes are ZERO, but i couldn't able to find where the error......

Hi Doug, i am using SQL passthru not TABLE FILE....

Ya Ram! I have tested the adapter, its working fine....

It's kind a high important task. I couldn't able to run the procedure. Could any one help me!...

Discussion Topic  [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi, I am trying to fetch the data from teradata, i could able to run the query succesfully but when......

» Refine Search
» New Search