Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (135 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Ya Ram! I have tested the adapter, its working fine....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
It's kind a high important task. I couldn't able to run the procedure. Could any one help me!...

Discussion Topic  [Case-Opened] Error: Accesing teradata DB thru WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi, I am trying to fetch the data from teradata, i could able to run the query succesfully but when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Access XML file thru Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Thanks JG for your reply!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Access XML file thru Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Has anyone worked on it?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Access XML file thru Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi, Could any one help me in accesing XML file in Mainframe Focus. How could i give the path of XM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining Between Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
I have come across a similar kind of post, i think it may be useful for you! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] command to run focexec on different server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
JBK, First you need to provide the user credentials and connection name. For Example, Below are th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Formatting of fields in Focus/WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Ram, This solution works fine for HTML, Excel! How about for PDF? Have you ever tried?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Formatting of fields in Focus/WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Ram, now i got it. Thanks! I might have missed something previously....

Ram, Your code hasn't worked for me. See the output i got below. ......

Thanks Ram ......

Ram, Is there any other solution other than using TEXT's in HEADING....

Hi Ram, The above code worked for one category, what if there are multiple categories like the belo......

Opaltosh, Is image not visible? Please find the image link below ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Formatting of fields in Focus/WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi All, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cannot create two hold tables in same fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
chan1980, i don't seem any problem in creating 2 hold's for a single master file. Could you please s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Seminar Series Archives and April Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Hi Kerry, thanks for the links. I am interested in taking classes on HTML Layout Painter. Could you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Seminar Series Archives and April Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Kathleen, Are there any presentations on Dialogue Manager and HTML Composer? If yes, could you plea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Pass values from HTML page to Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vinay Kumar
Thanks George. I have contacted IB people, they have sent me links which has recorded sessions....

» Refine Search
» New Search