Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Math requiring MOD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I just wrote code last week to do what you're wanting to do - &URECS is the number of records in my ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]EXL07 Stylesheet Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We've recently experienced the issue of the Microsoft Security patch. I followed the advice on how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]HP-UX to Linux WebFOCUS and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I had read in an old conversation on FocalPoint that some field formats changed when recreating the ......

Discussion Topic  [DISCUSSION]HP-UX to Linux WebFOCUS and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The company I work for is preparing to upgrade WebFOCUS and FOCUS. We're currently on HP-UX and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks, I'll print this for future reference/development. I currently generate the report with loop......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
My ultimate goal is to get three compound spreadsheets, one for each country using ReportCaster to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Business days Function - TWO DIFFERENT WORK DAYS IN SAME FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Remove the semi-colon at the end of your set -- I didn't test but maybe your BUSDAYS aren't really b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using IE 11 for Version 7702M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We are running 7.7.05 and we have a dashboard that does not load properly with IE11. The dashboard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field formats varying within field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I agree with Alan, use EDAPUT to create your MFD within your fex. I use this quite a bit and it work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Sort Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
My example is close to Martin's example. Mine assumes you have an HTML page which contains your sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output Format Exl2k using Repeat command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
That's pretty slick Dave....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Connection to webfocus unix server and main frame unix server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We have this same setup and we have UNIX scripts to copy the files from our mainframe box to our WF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEADD but in Focus Variable? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by linus
Use AYMD() for &VARs (Dialogue Manager) ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Rank result in a Define or Compute formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I don't think you can create a hold file until version 8 of InfoAssist....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Rank result in a Define or Compute formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I get my rank and hold it, then query the hold file and perform my compute on the ranking. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get userid of user logged in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I think you want the connect user. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical Column Titles for Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks, but that's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking for the column names to print vertically in ......

Discussion Topic  Vertical Column Titles for Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I've looked on FocalPoint, and I've read the documentation, at this point I don't think it's possibl......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to define a column that's just a blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Is this what you're looking to accomplish? ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issues with IE10 and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I saw a closed post on issues with IE10 but I've already tried the suggestions, except for moving to......

» Refine Search
» New Search