Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Compound Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
It's working! Thanks! How do I mark this as 'Resolved'?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Compound Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks...my original code dynamically set an &VAR that I placed in my ON TABLE HOLD statement as I l......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Compound Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have searched FocalPoint, and read the manual on Pivot Tables, but can't find anything to tell me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The maximum number of objects per line in a heading or footing is 128 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This helped a bit, but I still have too many objects in my subhead. Please close. Thanks, Linda...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The maximum number of objects per line in a heading or footing is 128 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks Danny, I'll look at that option....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] The maximum number of objects per line in a heading or footing is 128 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Has anyone developed a work around for the maximum number of objects allowed in a subhead/subfoot th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Query information error on Excel only, not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Try this and see if it resolves your issue: Open a browser, select Internet Options/Security/Custom......

Discussion Topic  RE: For all WF reporting experts...here is a good challenge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I'm a bit confused, but if I follow you correctly in your data example, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Email and Create a copy of the report in a network folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I email/ftp my reports in one pass. Hope this helps. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HTML Input Field converted to Uppercase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
There's also LOCASE2() which converts to proper mixed case. Although my suggestion would be to conv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rebuild Stops on Same Database Every Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
No we haven't. We pinpointed it to another FOCUS db that is cross referenced in the mfd which a new......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rebuild Stops on Same Database Every Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We have FOCUS database rebuild jobs that run every Sunday night. These jobs have been around for ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: Be Safe East Coasters! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
WOW! I feel for everyone on the east coast. The damage and amount of water is incredible....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] savediag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
it's located in the bin directory: my dir path is: /iway/ibi/srv76/wfs/bin/ so you need to be sittin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Why are there very few WebFOCUS Developers out looking for work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Maybe people are just happy where they are. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to copy .csv file into Dev. studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We're on a UNIX box and we have to ftp the files over to the UNIX box....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
There's a way to do this without the dummy report at then end. Here's how I do it: To do it this wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Space between Title and Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I think this gives you what you're looking for and it's extremely simple coding. You will need styl......

Discussion Topic  RE: {CLOSED}Rant: Saved FEX goes back to the Top! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I'm one of the lucky ones with the version containing the wonderful back to the top "feature". It's......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting a % symbol in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
What I have found is that the '%' sign is carried into excel for the report data but not subfoots. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search