Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and .mht w/formulas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
So, is it just formulas within templates that don't work with Excel 2007, or the entire template?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Counting Lines of WF Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Is there a tool that can count the number of lines of WebFocus code?...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WF 7.6.9 with HP-UX 11.3.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We're getting ready to upgrade our HP-UX server and WF. Actually, we've already purchased everythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTMLFORMTYPE AND 'TITLETEXT' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks for the response Francis. I can't use templates because my requirement is for the process to......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTMLFORMTYPE AND 'TITLETEXT' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I can get my column titles rotated, but I can't combine rotating my column title and displaying titl......

This doesn't solve my problem. I need the column titles to be rotated which requires html format, b......

Thanks, I'll give this a shot....

Discussion Topic  HTMLFORMTYPE AND 'TITLETEXT' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have to create a workbook with five tabs, one for each region, which is not hard to do, but at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report save to specific location when scheduled to run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I do this exact process with a compound report in excel, but I'm on UNIX. My concern in the windows......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Protecting Workbook output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This process is going to be run batch and emailed to end users, templates only work with 'pchold' so......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Protecting Workbook output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Is there a way when you create an excel workbook within webfocus to protect it so end users can't al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Left outer returns error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
There's a setting you can add to your edasprof.prf which will force the text fields to be alpha fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not displaying % sign in EXL2K reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The % show up with the data but not the subfoots and recaps. I ran across this problem a few years a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] looping through 12 months with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You can do it in the following manner also -- this uses older subroutines. You could place it in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Spreadsheets at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have a compound report which I use the bytoc command in. It is one fex that generates four separa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rookie Web Focus User question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You could also use the reverse() function, grab the first three characters with an edit, and then us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Working with date ranges based on Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This is the technique I use -- it's the "old" way of coding but it works great. In the below code I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get the Windows User ID without usinf MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The snippet of code below will give you the user id which the person connects to the WF reporting se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] conditional join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
A conditional join is faster because only records meeting the where criteria are joined, but with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] READ exceed line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You are correct your read line cannot exceed 80 characters....

» Refine Search
» New Search