Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and .mht w/formulas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
So, is it just formulas within templates that don't work with Excel 2007, or the entire template?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Counting Lines of WF Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Is there a tool that can count the number of lines of WebFocus code?...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WF 7.6.9 with HP-UX 11.3.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We're getting ready to upgrade our HP-UX server and WF. Actually, we've already purchased everythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTMLFORMTYPE AND 'TITLETEXT' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks for the response Francis. I can't use templates because my requirement is for the process to......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTMLFORMTYPE AND 'TITLETEXT' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I can get my column titles rotated, but I can't combine rotating my column title and displaying titl......

This doesn't solve my problem. I need the column titles to be rotated which requires html format, b......

Thanks, I'll give this a shot....

Discussion Topic  HTMLFORMTYPE AND 'TITLETEXT' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have to create a workbook with five tabs, one for each region, which is not hard to do, but at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report save to specific location when scheduled to run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I do this exact process with a compound report in excel, but I'm on UNIX. My concern in the windows......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Protecting Workbook output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This process is going to be run batch and emailed to end users, templates only work with 'pchold' so......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Protecting Workbook output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Is there a way when you create an excel workbook within webfocus to protect it so end users can't al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Left outer returns error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
There's a setting you can add to your edasprof.prf which will force the text fields to be alpha fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not displaying % sign in EXL2K reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The % show up with the data but not the subfoots and recaps. I ran across this problem a few years a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] looping through 12 months with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You can do it in the following manner also -- this uses older subroutines. You could place it in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two Spreadsheets at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have a compound report which I use the bytoc command in. It is one fex that generates four separa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rookie Web Focus User question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You could also use the reverse() function, grab the first three characters with an edit, and then us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Working with date ranges based on Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This is the technique I use -- it's the "old" way of coding but it works great. In the below code I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get the Windows User ID without usinf MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The snippet of code below will give you the user id which the person connects to the WF reporting se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] conditional join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
A conditional join is faster because only records meeting the where criteria are joined, but with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] READ exceed line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You are correct your read line cannot exceed 80 characters....

» Refine Search
» New Search