Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading with Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I use DM to build my column headings for rolling months, actually our reports are based on two week ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create and Populate and Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
What's your environment? If it's UNIX or LINUX you will need to use EDAPUT for creating the master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Extract/Save File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We too have large amounts of data in our database. We create focus databases with limited amounts o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most stable version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
What types of probelms have you run across with 7.6.5? We need to upgrade in the near future so I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract the data from mainframe FOCUS to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Our FOCUS databases are created by CORE FOCUS and reported against by WebFOCUS. Both WF and FOCUS r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to call the hold file created in other procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Post your code -- I do this exact thing constantly through out my fexes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This is just an observation, but I don't see your field 'RECNO' defined anywhere, which you use in y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
It's strictly an alpha field for display purposes only at this point. I only had problems with my su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I've run into the same problem. I solved it by converting my percent field to alpha using the PTOA ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] biuc01 - server crash error for BYTOC reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Try setting emptyreport = on in the top of your fex. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Uploading Data Files - getting error that says "Unable to Open/Read Files" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I've been doing this exact thing a lot lately in a UNIX envirornment. Save the file as a csv file, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blob images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
In my previous experience WF was not able to retrieve blobs you had to use SQL embeddded within JAVA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating SQL tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Below is the code we use to create a MSSQL table, then I use dialogue manager to branch around the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a !IBI for images? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have code where I had to place the .svg as an image next to the report. I used dialogue manager t......

Discussion Topic  RE: VLOOKUP using xls created by WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You know me too well Pat! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: VLOOKUP using xls created by WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Actually, what's happening is the end user is re-formatting the spreadsheet used for the vlookup eve......

Discussion Topic  VLOOKUP using xls created by WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We have a current Core FOCUS process where people run a fex and save the output into LOTUS format th......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I LOVE DM!! It's the heart and soul of FOCUS and WF. And it's FUN to code! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I had tried 10 for the line count. I reverted to a different approach and moved on. Thanks for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I tried -lines 9, that's actually what I started out with. I removed the code and went with one mfd......

» Refine Search
» New Search