Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading with Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I use DM to build my column headings for rolling months, actually our reports are based on two week ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create and Populate and Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
What's your environment? If it's UNIX or LINUX you will need to use EDAPUT for creating the master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Extract/Save File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We too have large amounts of data in our database. We create focus databases with limited amounts o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most stable version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
What types of probelms have you run across with 7.6.5? We need to upgrade in the near future so I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract the data from mainframe FOCUS to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Our FOCUS databases are created by CORE FOCUS and reported against by WebFOCUS. Both WF and FOCUS r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to call the hold file created in other procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Post your code -- I do this exact thing constantly through out my fexes....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This is just an observation, but I don't see your field 'RECNO' defined anywhere, which you use in y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
It's strictly an alpha field for display purposes only at this point. I only had problems with my su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I've run into the same problem. I solved it by converting my percent field to alpha using the PTOA ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] biuc01 - server crash error for BYTOC reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Try setting emptyreport = on in the top of your fex. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Uploading Data Files - getting error that says "Unable to Open/Read Files" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I've been doing this exact thing a lot lately in a UNIX envirornment. Save the file as a csv file, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blob images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
In my previous experience WF was not able to retrieve blobs you had to use SQL embeddded within JAVA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating SQL tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Below is the code we use to create a MSSQL table, then I use dialogue manager to branch around the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: is there a !IBI for images? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have code where I had to place the .svg as an image next to the report. I used dialogue manager t......

Discussion Topic  RE: VLOOKUP using xls created by WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You know me too well Pat! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: VLOOKUP using xls created by WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Actually, what's happening is the end user is re-formatting the spreadsheet used for the vlookup eve......

Discussion Topic  VLOOKUP using xls created by WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We have a current Core FOCUS process where people run a fex and save the output into LOTUS format th......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I LOVE DM!! It's the heart and soul of FOCUS and WF. And it's FUN to code! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I had tried 10 for the line count. I reverted to a different approach and moved on. Thanks for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I tried -lines 9, that's actually what I started out with. I removed the code and went with one mfd......

» Refine Search
» New Search