Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
That's what I ended up doing....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I am attempting to create my mfd's on the fly for csv files. I've done this a zillion times in a Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while joining two HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You can't use two fields in the join in the cross reference file if the cross reference file is a FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Populating Multiple Excel Spreadsheet Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You can also use the 'BYTOC' command. This will give you tabs/worksheets on your highest sort field......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with MS Excel 2003 Template + IE7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Did you place a space in one cell in sheet two of your template file? I'm pretty sure this is the e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Opening Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I'm replying to my own post -- my problem is UNIX security -- I changed the security set on the temp......

Discussion Topic  Error Opening Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have read three pages of posts on working with Excel Templates, I've read documentation from an IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: fex language learner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Creating Reports with WebFOCUS, Developing Reporting Applications, Using Function, Describing Data. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Page 662 of Creating Reports WF7.1.3 manual clearly states that when joining two FOCUS files you may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
In your cross referenced FOCUS file you must concatenate the three fields into one to use them in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
GregV - You are correct. I guess I didn't slow down enough to think about the fact that SALES was n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Or you can branch over the second heading line with dialogue manager if sales is equal to zero. TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The host file can reference more than one field in the join but the cross referenced file must only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The AS Name is not recognized until after the hold is completely created. Try indexing on the db fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SungardHE ODS and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
If you're having to join 5 or 6 views from the ODS I'd go back to SungardHE and ask them to create t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I resolved the issue. There were three rows in the file that each had a character way to the right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that....

I highlighted the entire contents of the file to see if there were blank spaces, but I did this on m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chained drop down boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
This was at a previous job where I supported end-users who created their own reports. I needed a si......

» Refine Search
» New Search