Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
That's what I ended up doing....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamic MFD Creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I am attempting to create my mfd's on the fly for csv files. I've done this a zillion times in a Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while joining two HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You can't use two fields in the join in the cross reference file if the cross reference file is a FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Populating Multiple Excel Spreadsheet Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
You can also use the 'BYTOC' command. This will give you tabs/worksheets on your highest sort field......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRANDTOTAL Formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
My lines didn't split properly in my previous post. the "......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRANDTOTAL Formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Change your column headings to be part of the report heading and format the report heading and in yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with MS Excel 2003 Template + IE7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Did you place a space in one cell in sheet two of your template file? I'm pretty sure this is the e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Opening Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I'm replying to my own post -- my problem is UNIX security -- I changed the security set on the temp......

Discussion Topic  Error Opening Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I have read three pages of posts on working with Excel Templates, I've read documentation from an IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: fex language learner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Creating Reports with WebFOCUS, Developing Reporting Applications, Using Function, Describing Data. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Page 662 of Creating Reports WF7.1.3 manual clearly states that when joining two FOCUS files you may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
In your cross referenced FOCUS file you must concatenate the three fields into one to use them in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
GregV - You are correct. I guess I didn't slow down enough to think about the fact that SALES was n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Or you can branch over the second heading line with dialogue manager if sales is equal to zero. TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The host file can reference more than one field in the join but the cross referenced file must only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The AS Name is not recognized until after the hold is completely created. Try indexing on the db fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SungardHE ODS and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
If you're having to join 5 or 6 views from the ODS I'd go back to SungardHE and ask them to create t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I resolved the issue. There were three rows in the file that each had a character way to the right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that....

» Refine Search
» New Search