Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional display in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Instead of a hold file create a save file and perform a -read to see if the value exists and setting......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Field distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Use tags: JOIN SSN IN FILE1 TAG A TO SSN IN FILE2 TAG B AS J3 TABLE FILE FILE1 PRINT B.SSN BY A.SSN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join Issue - Holding data then joining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Try holding your list1 as format alpha then use list1 as the host file....

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 762 join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Check the formats of the fields you're joining on, I would bet the fields from one of the tables, pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report working on some computers and not working on some (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Are the end users all using the same browser? I've ran into problems where listboxes won't populate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Columns dynamically using computed and input fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Yes, I agree with Alan, I would use a decode for what you are attempting to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Columns dynamically using computed and input fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Here's a rough example of how to use DM to dynamically change your column headings: &RPT is signifyi......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRANDTOTAL Formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
My lines didn't split properly in my previous post. the "......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRANDTOTAL Formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Change your column headings to be part of the report heading and format the report heading and in yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search