Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to test the return code from a DYNAM command and avoid ABEND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Nancy I bet it's been 10 years since I actively developed on MVS. But - I have a thought for y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance tuning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Siva I have to ask a basic question - is your performance significantly worse feeling when your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFocus Resource needed asap! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Emamnuelle You might want to move your government gig to the jobs section. We're not sure what......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal page Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Dave, Not that this fully answers the question, but some of the older DevStudio info for javas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] Applying SET NODATA = "something", result in blank in Excel formula bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Martin Sounds like you understand the problem the same as I do. There should be something that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] Applying SET NODATA = "something", result in blank in Excel formula bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Martin I don't have a great answer for you, but an observation to pass along that maybe will spu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown and Export to CSV in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
In case it's helpful, it might be that your PC is set to use IE to open .csv files with IE instead o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining to a table with effective dates/terms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
+1 for Or extract the highest date, set a variable to this value and use this new variable in your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SignOn API - Error : User is not permitted to use WebServices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Siva It's possible you've exceeded your number of MR users or your Web Services license key isn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access the Groups and Subgroup names for the Current logged in User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Raj In general, it sounds like you want to rely on how a Users's Security is set up in the Clien......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Using Visual Studio Code with WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Looks great man -thanks! Toby...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] webfocus_Application data base migration from ORA to SQLMSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
We need to know which version of WebFOCUS you're using. Are you in the midst of upgrading, or are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to sequence the report caster schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Nags, I know this may not be a help to you, but here's a short video of what you want to do that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where does App Studio store fonts and colours? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
I also see a font of Arial under: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Information Builders\Appstudio81\FOCS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where does App Studio store fonts and colours? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Another guess, this could explain why your fonts go away later perhaps. The ol Windows Registry: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] search in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Jay Just wondering 2 things. Does this have to be done in InfoAssist (your subject line says "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBFSException 6000: Too Many Messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Thanks for the follow up. Glad you have it all fixed up now. Just for future refernce, if you typed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use a & date variable in a by field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Anguel It sounds like you're in the very beginning of learning the programming language parts of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DBA Restrictions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Well I learn new things every day! I never saw this GRPLIST function before. If you're using LDAP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DBA Restrictions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Coyne Did you understand the doc Babak sent you? Notice the MFD_PROFILE is used to dynamically ......

» Refine Search
» New Search