Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pound signs for date in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
I'll ask one more. Are you using FORMAT EXL2K or XLSX for this? If you can make us up a TABLE FIL......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 8204 info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Just a quick update, my browser cache was the culprit about still showing 8203 content by default.. ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] 8204 info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey guys, I hit just a couple of small things worth noting while pulling down the 8204 release. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Define on Dynamic Number of Columns Following ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi ScubaSteve I see a couple of other folks have given you some ideas. I thought I'd try to answer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bug Infoassist? Metadata FIlter is true as expression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Jenni I wonder if it's as simple as using Mixed case in your master and upper case your your fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Overlapping Bars in a Chart and Background Colors! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Wow Tony - thats impressive! Doug - I still don't have my blackpond.com site set up for image so I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Little AutoHotkey helper script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Shingles, This is a great thread to start up. I worked Tech Support for 5 years and have a tad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl07 output fails HTTP 500 EXCELSERVURL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Mike Let me try to take some of the mystery out of this. You want the WebFOCUS client administ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]flattening out data using an across hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Trudy Just to wrap up this thread, I wondered if you could pass along your version of WebFOCUS a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Force SQL UPDATE statement before refreshing data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Or maybe this (which is essentially the same as what Chuck just suggested): ENGINE SQLPSTGR COMMIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BY field COUNT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi NewBee To make sure we understand what you're asking for.. Can you show us what you tried that's......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IE Connection Error after 60 min wait between client and server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
It's either Tomcat or your browser that's dying. To Chuck's point: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] Drilldown on Chart Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey guys, Remember the way it works in the product division. The more cases that get opened askin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Search for string in Repository object code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
No problem David - these guys are looking for more things to add that people like us could use. Fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Search for string in Repository object code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey guys I've been using a 3rd party tool for searching for things in the repository and saw this p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule Inline Email Compound Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
It makes me wonder if you could work out forcing the image to be a part of the email. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Capples, does your websecurity.log show you any extra info? This would be on your client under......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Delete file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Getit, I'm glad that button helped out at least for now. I'm not sure I understand what's not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Delete file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Getit I have a thing you can try if you want while waiting for official word from techsupport. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GLOBAL VARIABLE IN FILTER AFTER HOLDS AND JOIND IN INFOASSIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Jenni Probably the very first thing to do is rule out that && variable as the source of problems......

» Refine Search
» New Search