Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Request Statement Does Not Contain A Verb (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Jarves Sounds like you have started a request with TABLE FILE xxxx but after that, you haven't m......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Store PDF/Excel files in common location (outside of WF environment) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Dev There's are a lot of way of doing it, but Babak's got a good plan there. For some reason, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page is blank when run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi there, You'll need to get us a bit more information to try to answer your question. You said y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Including a text file as footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Just in case you're after a longer footing note, and you don't expect it to change much, let me ask ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 'All Values' not working properly in Auto-Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Joshy, See if this helps: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster not Printing Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Blang, Please try to run this directly off the reporting server console if possible. It is qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS82 ReportCaster API (Legacy) Setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hello Mr. Brown In 82 I notice we seem to have a newer set of config files. Look inside these 2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract date from timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Ron As Martin says - it's all about what format your Master file has for the DATE field in the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 5 columns in a report where each column has a different condition to satisfy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Nihitha Martin's got you on the right track I think. Is there something you don't quite unders......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Web Focus upgrade: 8.0.8 --> 8.2.x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Gareth Babak's right -It's not as tough as the 7 to 8 was for so many people. But - there are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Auto Add Users to Groups in SSO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Subbu It never hurts to double check by opening a case with techsupport regarding the use of Ope......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET ALL = SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Ron I have to generally agree with Was here. SET ALL=SQL is not documented in the Command Langu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS-managed join in cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Ron Well, I don't have a great answer for you here. If you put SET SHORTPATH=SQL in your edasp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS-managed join in cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Morning Ron Thanks for the updates! Looks like you're getting really close to a good looking SQL s......

Hi Ron So you're on the right track for sure. Usually it'll be more efficient if you can pass off ......

Hi Ronibi I can tell you're pretty new to the product. Welcome to the world of WebFOCUS! I have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED / CASE-OPENED] Changing the Limits of AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Morning Doug Can you expound on what you mean by 'decrease the limits'? Are you wondering if AHTML......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help passing parms in Restful Services to a schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Annette, Just as an update to this, there's something coming in 8204 that might be helpful. Thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help passing parms in Restful Services to a schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hi Annette! Doug asked me to take a look here and I'm just not great with webservices. I did r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED / CASE-OPENED] Coding Issue Using a MFD_Profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TobyMills
Hey Doug Good to get together with you tonight. So here's something that might help to look at. N......

» Refine Search
» New Search