Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (195 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoking 2 rcaster schedules simultaneously after an earlier one completes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Any example out there oyu can pointme to? I tried runing 2 tasks in the same schedule, but I get fl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoking 2 rcaster schedules simultaneously after an earlier one completes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira

Discussion Topic  Invoking 2 rcaster schedules simultaneously after an earlier one completes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
I want to run a Rcaster schedule (call it "a"). When completed, I then want to kick off 2 other sche......

Discussion Topic  RE: defined field in ReportingObj, how to add DESC= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
If really desperate and you need to see it in report - use the good ol' 'as' phrase. Ira...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reversing a Numeric Sign (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Agreed. No two operators together... Try this: COMPUTE Total_AMT/P16.2C = ((Sales * COMMISION / 100......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster canned reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI sps 10962092. using && in lieu of hardcoded value for ds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
hardocding the dataset into the master file and the thing works gr8 (just not configurable). i.e., a......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI sps 10962092. using && in lieu of hardcoded value for ds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
we are using 5.3.x here in house, but have 7.6 for testing purposes. i was informed by an ibi'er to......

Discussion Topic  IBI sps 10962092. using && in lieu of hardcoded value for ds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Can I do this with an && inside step 3 of sps/10962092.html in lieu of a hardocded dataset name? My......

Discussion Topic  RE: SYNTAX CHECK TOOL?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
old ruel for mf programs. comments should be in columns 1 or 2. No difference whether it is one or......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL INSERT command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Hi, I believe I caqn help you - what release of WF are you using; it does make a difference......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display of sortings data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
maybe what comes around...goes around? but like you said Tom - keep those answers coming.. Ira...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't view deferred output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
H Lidholm - did you ever have this resolved? We seem to have this very situation. Ira aix 533 wf 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Top 10 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
My apologies, just saw frankdutch reply. much more elaborate but exactly what I was saying. kudos Fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Top 10 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
create a dummy sort field for the top 10 to be 1 value and all others to be a different dummy sort v......

» Refine Search
» New Search