Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (195 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are they now: 15 years later (post one) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
what about ex ibi'ers from 25 years ago? ira aix 533 wf 537...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
-SET &DIV1 = 'X,Y,Z,A,B,C, - D,E,F,G, - H,I,J,K'; -TYPE The value for DIV1 is: &DIV1 single quote b......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
RB4U - Investigating the manual would be beneficial to you. How how to continue a line in dm for a &......

ok dangling comma is a no no. next is your inbtent to have hive &div contain 14 values, while &1 con......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDASERVE CRASHING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Majid, as Ginny, Tony, & Darin so astutely pointed out you have alot going on here. 1. Remove styl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Castter Dynamic Names in FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Tom, check this link out. It worked great for me here. Good luck. Ira ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling NULL date fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Kymber, not sure what release you were experiencing this issue on, but we had a similar 'null value'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling ReportCaster Job Using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
to see if it ran check the log for the job you were hoping to get invoked via the DSTRUN. Ira aix 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic file name from RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
My success with FTP dynamic filenames (date) stemmed from these two techniques. Hope it works for yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sub Querry In WebFocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Just an added note. If you are going to use Where Projectid EQ (DDNAME) and the number of projectid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
JGELONA, I currently have a case opened with IBI on a similar issue you mentioned. In my case I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: EMPTYREPORT=ON and FOOTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Darin, good one. I usually ask the 'users' to verify if they are testing with the 'more' feature 'on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SQL Query in WF PLEASE! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Francis, I hope this can be helpful to you... ENGINE SQLORA END SESSION; -RUN SQL SQLORA SET SERVER ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoking multiple files simultaneously (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
How about setting up 4 rcaster jobs to be run simultaneously? each one having a different one of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to show distinct row values in different columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
helpme, you can do this with defines but Mickey's way sooooo much cleaner and more efficient. Also ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster and WF Server Procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Francis, also you might want to rule out read access issues at the op sys level as a side thought. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Temporary Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
-SET &HLD = '_H1'; -SET &USERID = GETUSER('A8'); -SET &FILENM = &USERID ||&HLD ; -TYPE &FILEN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Folc$hold issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
dipesh, i have that covered here. I use a -include to a configuration file that covers all the envi......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to substract 24 hr from system day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
if I am not mistaken &tod will be the time you enetred the session and not the current time.. for cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS command - how to capture feedback (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Giny, Bail - you are right on the mark(s). You can pipe, reroute, redirect to a file and do a -rea......

» Refine Search
» New Search