Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (195 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Reportcaster and Hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Hammo1j right on the mark. RC overwrites any 'on table pchold' written in the fex with what you req......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Navin, I would suggest the following to debug your job. 1. Run it from dev studio or mre does it wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Ginny: Right on the mark with the -12 diagnosis. Navin needs a limit on records read/retrieved and r......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
[URL=HTTP://TECHSUPPORT.INFORMATIONBUILDERS.COM/SPS/93411036.HTML] Frank, you are absolutely correc......

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Dhagen, I gotta check it out. This is good! Thanks. GinnyJakes and all other helpful ones - thank ......

GinnyJakes - Thanks, I had opened up a case. I was wondering what do you think of this as a workarou......

I am trying to do have a subject line say: REPORT XX (followed by the current date). I tried REPORT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks Everyone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Glenda, Frank I think that we are all lucky to be willing to share and spread our knowledge. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing digits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
My preference is GinnyJakes for the sake of easier to maintain. Although the other recommendations......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Burst Subject (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Gerry, and if I want the current date to appear in the subject line putting in '&DATE' (WITHIN SING......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Report Caster] Generate a pdf report without sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
as well as &ECHO setting and -Quit. Ira aix 533 wf 5.3.6...

Discussion Topic  RE: FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Check your file integrity. Have you set commit = on? It is not a space issue. Are you running an s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
they MIGHT actually be unprintable characters, and not visible to the naked eye. if you can view hex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shh! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
and challah too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
ok simple enough solution. 1. legacy date? use datecvt, and then aymd user written subroutine. if sm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Round up to next whole number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Try xdefine/d8.2 = database_field + .05; ydefine/d8 = int(xdefine); ira w. 5.3.6 aix 533...

Discussion Topic  RE: Clearing All (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Whenever you get a result doubling - always use a different name and see if the results change.. als......

Discussion Topic  RE: pdf in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Tracie, as Francis aptly pointed out if MRE you need more parameters passed in drilldown link; howev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
I have successfully ftp'd a dynamically created filename that contains the the current date & time p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Deployment Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ira
Mark, excellent suggestion. Kudos. I too have had those 'unfortunate scenarios' where suddenly it wa......

» Refine Search
» New Search