Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 281
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5617 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI_MRuser to populate listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Mark, Have you tried turning procedure tracing on to establish if the variable is being passed to t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copying Focus Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copying Focus Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not a bad idea at all, however, being (primarily?) an English 'speaking' forum I would guess that IB......

John, The item within my signature was not specifically destined for them. After the recent problem......

Manash, Try reading about FOCUS files in the manual and you will learn all you need to know to enab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Dynamic Parameter Loading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Surenther, There are probably many ways of achieving a populated dropdown, but it all depends on wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Dynamic Parameter Loading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Surenther, Nice to know that code I've posted is being used! Do you understand what it is actually ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use two hold files??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Use a separate extract for the date and SAVE the data output. Then READ it into a variable and use t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain drilldown caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Dave, Change your onclick event process to generate the random number and pass it with the drilldow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seeking FOCUS code to calculate/validate VIN# (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Use Google search on "VIN CALCULATION" to find some good sources such as the "How Things Work" site.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT operation always generates COUNT(*) in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Years ago WRITE CNT.fieldname produced different SQL against DB2 than SUM CNT.fieldname did. I doubt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] stacked-bar Pareto diagram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
There's that lateral thinking cap demonstration again ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] stacked-bar Pareto diagram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
DB, I think you have your answer - no stacked pareto graph currently ......

DB, I don't see why we shouldn't respond as normal ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Annoying <A NAME="PAGE_1"> tag at the beginning of HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Ahhhh, I see why now. Unfortunately I think that you are stuck with your workaround until you upgrad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Annoying <A NAME="PAGE_1"> tag at the beginning of HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Bug, ... nor on 7.6.2 servers. However, I'm intrigued, why is it annoying? It's an anchor tag and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drill down chokes on certain characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not at all JG I was just checking my understanding ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] drill down chokes on certain characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
JG, I thought that functionally stabali......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Looks like JG pipped me to the "post" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Use COMPUTE to make the value MISSING when equal to your target value (e.g. the one you want to make......

» Refine Search
» New Search