Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  New Version (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Tony A
My Client is looking at PMF but have been advised that the new version (4?) is far superior, but it ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Ready Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Marie, You say that the external users are not too keen on running macros, that doesn't say that th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Ready Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Marie, This is really an Excel question and you might have more success looking on an Excel forum. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Bar Graph with UNStacked Lines?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Trav, Thanks for feeding back on this very useful setting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Bar Graph with UNStacked Lines?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Trav, No, it was me who missed your requirements! ......

Trav, The way that I do this is to use a dual axis stacked bar chart - setGraphType(20); and then a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format EXL2K - How do I make it landscape? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Marie is absolutely correct, in fact the only output format that you see the page orientation respec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Styling data rows in exl2k using alternate colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Lou, What versions are you using on the different platforms? Depending upon the version on OS390 th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I do not think that you can achieve what you want within the master file description using DEFINEs -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Substring and position from reverse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Alan, shouldn't the lengths be 16 and not 15? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Differences b/n HOLD, SAVE and SAVB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Kaylan, At least you are reading the information for yourself!! Perhaps you can encourage your coll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference b/n set and -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Naveen, This would normally be covered during your initial training. Press your management to prov......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K: How to 'unmerge' FOOTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I tend to have a line towards the top of my fexes that reads - -SET &Comma = IF &WFFMT EQ 'EXL2K' T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chaining Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Secret, The important piece of code is this - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph with no line for zero values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Jason, Also checkout the VZERO setting within Graphstyle. There have been releases where the VZERO......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEFAULTing an &VAR with another &VAR.. cool trick (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Alan is absolutely correct in that the HTML page is superior (or preferable for some) over the auto-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop Down List - execute report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Phillip, I can't recall a thread on that subject but I would be inclined to add an "onchange" event......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Table in heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Norb, Depending if you wanted any other output than HTML. For instance you could just use HTMTABLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: only visualize data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I'm sorry but it has to be asked .... Francis, are you a Kinks fan or just kînky? lol T...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you preserve a macro by appending to an excel spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You need version 7.1 to be able to take advantage of Excel templates (web archives). For examples u......

» Refine Search
» New Search