Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Improve speed of Loop and Append file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Duncan, Not sure what is happening for you but if I use the following code I get the output belo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Improve speed of Loop and Append file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Duncan, I get "my date converted = 42766" from your example. Are you not getting that? T...

iDuncanW, We don't have your data so both DB and I had to create some. Mine is achieved using CUST......

@ DB, I try and learn something new every day - and then I would like to say my day is done and go h......

A little more to help in your understanding of why your process is inefficient. If you run your cod......

I would be inclined to calculate the end date from the start date and number of weeks, hold and cond......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WRAPPING Long text in footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
… and yes, I know that this uses a variable as input and that yours is a data field but the process ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WRAPPING Long text in footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you understood the documentation, FOOTING is not supported with WRAP so you have to do something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Controlling Riser Width and Align it to center (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Then there's plenty of examples on the forum using HTMTABLE output and positioning the output within......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Controlling Riser Width and Align it to center (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Would ON GRAPH SET EMBEDHEADING ON help you? T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Lowercase text wrapping correctly, Uppercase is not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I see no problems with text loss on the right unless I change the page size to A4 but then that's wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BOTSIT NEXTRUNTIME convert to datetime? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I should add the fact that I use GMT so I don't have to worry about time zones other than when we ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BOTSIT NEXTRUNTIME convert to datetime? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
In addition to the article written by Susannah in 2003(?), You can obtain an indicator whether the c......

Ummm, scratch that, just need to click on the "Community Center" link at the top of this page and th......

@ Chuck, There used to be an article that explained this (and other tips and techniques) but I can'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] suggested fonts and sizes PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Don't forget that the fonts available for PDF output are limited - there are docs telling you how to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Development: Where to begin? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Manoj, You say that you do not have access to the product suite yet. May I ask when you are lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you apply straight TOTALS and RECOMPUTES to sub and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You could have gleaned this from documentation. T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you apply straight TOTALS and RECOMPUTES to sub and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

» Refine Search
» New Search