Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 281
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5617 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image in PDF Report appended with another column/value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image in PDF Report appended with another column/value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Even in HTML the image is a seperate object and not merged (as you seem to imply) except from the vi......

You should be able to achieve both HTML and PDF outputs using the following (I've used images on my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Refresh a Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
From your procedure, run WHENCE synonymname MASTER to ensure that there isn't another copy in your A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Multiple Annotation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
However, if you really want to go to the multiple annotations then you just need to extend the array......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Multiple Annotation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

You might be over thinking this Addy, try - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD file formats - which one??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
These formats have always been available even if not shown in the GUI. You can get a generalised id......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use an Alias in HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Also consider using TAGs - JOIN field IN TABLE1 TAG T1 TO [unique/multiple] field IN TABLE 2 TAG T2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HTMLFORM to open a document via an url - Not working in 8204 gen48 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Martin, If your need is PDF then also checkout EDAGET using binary. A few old posts on the point......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alternating Colors with Stylesheet and Small-Cell Protection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Primed by Martin, you can do this in a single pass - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compute Field for Business View - Count where a Dim Attribute equals a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Delana, Welcome to the Forum! I think that your issue is with an understanding of the differenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Long COPY statement to be split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Ian, The SYSTEM function allows you to run a system command but, unlike using the normal ! or CM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
This seems to be an area that recurs in posts, so I thought that it would be useful to add a documen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with getting distinct value list with row counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Sorting it by GUI will give you distinct values, so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting multi-verb request to ALPHA file, keeping blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Use PUTDDREC, amend the code as necessary as not tested for accurate syntax ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Downloading CSV with format data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I set a group label in a *GRAPH_JS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I think the tooltip "bucket" came about from 8.2 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I set a group label in a *GRAPH_JS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
To expand on that a little, the following code possibly gives you what you are after. ......

Hi John, Sometimes you need to go back to the GUI and remember what is possible using the GUI - suc......

» Refine Search
» New Search