Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Oracle timestamp with local timezone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks Francis, I did open a case and have since discovered that I can create the synonym via a foc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Oracle timestamp with local timezone (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Anyone, When trying to create a synonym for an oracle table that contains this datatype: TIMESTAMP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Oracle SQLpass thru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks for the information.... the function my user was using return 512 and they didn't want to red......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chained Dropdowns with 2000 rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
All, I'm going to close this discussion. I got it working by using Tom's suggestion. That is, I t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chained Dropdowns with 2000 rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Tom, So, you are coding by hand or thru the composer? I guess I need a simple car example to follow......

Tom, Are you saying you select the External Procedure and give a fex to populate your control? I'l......

Tom, Previous note said I didn't see it in the html code either. My code is generated with compo......

Tom, You're going to make me reveal my ignorance! And where is this AUTO EXECUTE option? I'm on d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chained Dropdowns with 2000 rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Hello, I have 5 chained dropdowns (using composer). The first 4 work as expected. The 5th is work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Parameter to composer designed html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks All, It worked like a charm. Don't why I didn't think of this. Because it's the same techn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Parameter to composer designed html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
All, Okay, thanks... I'll try adding to the report and then do a refresh to see if it appears. I'l......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add Parameter to composer designed html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Greetings, Can I add input components to an existing composer generated html launch screen? Being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fits with vertical-align:top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Hot dog it! It worked! How intuitive that is..... NOT. You've made my day. Thanks a bunch, --wg...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fits with vertical-align:top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks Francis, I have tried it "before" but not "after". I'll try it. Thanks, --wg...

GamP, Thanks, that fixed my align problem, but now I can't seem to get the table borders to be 1px,......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Fits with vertical-align:top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Help, I have a report that is defaulting to TD {vertical-align: top} and I want/need vertical-align......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex works in 7.1.4 and crashes agent in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks to all, I'm going to close this because I finally narrowed it down to the last MATCH statem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex works in 7.1.4 and crashes agent in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
All, After stepping thru each match step, it only crashes the agent when the last step is added. T......

Francis, Thanks, great ideas. I'm on my way to do these very things. --wg...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] fex works in 7.1.4 and crashes agent in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Anyone, We have been parallel testing 7.6.10 for months. The users have had amble time to discover......

» Refine Search
» New Search