Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Close] Case opened; Problem with ON TABLE SET BYDISPLAY OFF as 7.6 default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Ha! Francis, You're right... however, our production servers are still 7.14. It's seems we've bee......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Close] Case opened; Problem with ON TABLE SET BYDISPLAY OFF as 7.6 default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks Pat, I'll try it in the server profile, but only to see if reportassist picks-up it's defaul......

Discussion Topic  [Close] Case opened; Problem with ON TABLE SET BYDISPLAY OFF as 7.6 default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
We use reporting objects and have been able to use the OTHER section to put selective SET values the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User's big focsort.foc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Waz, I tried SET EXTSORT = ON and when the job runs it gives and error: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User's big focsort.foc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks for the responses.... I've read the links and I'll try the setting extsort, tablef and matri......

Waz, Are you saying that SET EXTSORT = ON will tell webfocus to clean up the focsort.foc during a j......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] User's big focsort.foc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
I have some power users that during the life of there job they create large focsort.foc files. Is it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there any benefit from keeping number of DB connections low? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks Ginny, That's been my observation... we've added tons of connections and we don't notice a p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is there any benefit from keeping number of DB connections low? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
All, I had been told that whenever a user logs-in that the profile would verify or ping or somethin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] sql script crashes agent everytime, without fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Ram, Michael, Qalqili, - Printing individual column names didn't make a difference and the agent cr......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] sql script crashes agent everytime, without fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
I have a Friday afternoon quiz... This script: ENGINE SQLORA SET DEFAULT_CONNECTION OEEBID SQL SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is this even possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Cody, I believe you can do all of that in webfocus however, it's not your simple webfocus report. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Compound Coordinated PDF is adding random blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Thanks for response (Waz and GinnyJakes), two good ideas to try. I checked the overflow and it's se......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Compound Coordinated PDF is adding random blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
The blank pages are completely blank.... kinda wish something was there.... it would be a clue. Can......

I have tried PRINTPLUS and PAGE NOBREAK from reading another discussion. PRINTPLUS ON or OFF didn't......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Compound Coordinated PDF is adding random blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
I have a 3 page pdf with 4 break values. Only on the last break it inserts a blank page, then at th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Getting coordinated values in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
I guess I'm not asking the question correctly? Please close this, I have adopted my own solution to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Getting coordinated values in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
All, Also, I already had a solution before asking the question. That solution was to add a 10th co......

Ram, Remember this is a compound pdf with 9 report / graph components. This one page has 9 little ......

In my case, I have a page with 9 reports on it. Each report is position under the headings of the p......

» Refine Search
» New Search