Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  MS Excel File Generated from ReportCaster Not Opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
We have users that have upgraded to MS Office 2007 and the .xls files that we distribute to them are......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Multiple XLS files in a Directory Using WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
PBrightwell, I am fairly new to WebFocus. What is the dialog manager? Where would I put this code......

Discussion Topic  Create Multiple XLS files in a Directory Using WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I want to execute a focexec file to generate an xls file for every record in a table. Then I want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I email Non Scheduled Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Can you tell me where I can add this code to? Do I do this in UNIX? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Address List for bursting in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Seva, How did you create the master file with the email address and burst value and where did you s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run ReportCaster from focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Could you tell me how you used the fixed distribution file? I would like to be able to do something......

Discussion Topic  Referencing Burst Values in FEX that gets Scheduled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Does anyone know how to reference the burst values (stored in reportcaster) in the fex that gets sch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling ReportCaster Job Using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Great. When I run the fex, it gives me this: No HTML Output! EDA no data Does this mean that it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling ReportCaster Job Using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Thanks Francis. I'm not sure where I can run the code though. Can I post to this fex (that has thi......

Discussion Topic  Scheduling ReportCaster Job Using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I need help on scheduling a ReportCaster job using DSTRUN. I need to know how and where I need to e......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Distribution and BOTDEST Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Thanks Darin. I will give it a shot. Thanks for you help....

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Distribution and BOTDEST Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Do you know if there is any way to filter a report using a where clause in my fex that gets schedule......

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster Distribution and BOTDEST Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I need to know what the correlation is between the email distribution list in report caster and the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Report in ReportCaster using a WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Unfortunately our customers do not want it run in MRE because of licensing issues. The fex that I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bursting Report in ReportCaster using a WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Those inputs would be coming from the dropdown lists that the user chooses. This would set up the wh......

Discussion Topic  Bursting Report in ReportCaster using a WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I need to know how to schedule a report to run daily and monthly that filters off of inputs that a u......

» Refine Search
» New Search