Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 89
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1769 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Access Denied to Shared drive in 8205 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
If you haven't you need to open a case with techsupport and report this issue....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run SQL Report from ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Guang Please post the code you are running and you should probably create a ReportCaster trace to h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STYLESHEET USAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Vaayu I don't know of a way to reference a field value to show backcolor. You may need to create a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No report from ReportCaster, but runs fine on its own??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Deb The traces will be on the server where the WebFOCUS client is installed under \ibi\WebFOCUS82\R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Admin Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jveselka Are you using internal or external security. From the client administration console click......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Check Box Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Robert If this is still an issue I suggest you open a case with techsupport.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [BUG] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster and Compound Excel Report - NO GO? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
John I am sorry for the confusion here, my post says it was not fixed in 8.2.02 that I was wrong ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Gauge Chart addition options (Box and label) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Dev I don't see a way "Out of the Box" to do what you are asking, it may take some custom Java Scri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Folkie No matter which one you use if the HOLD file is not created as part of the fex where you do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Folkie How is this file created? Do you create it using ON TABLE HOLD? Please post your code. Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EDASERVE - String Search in procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EDASERVE - String Search in procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Vaayu I don't see any generic search options on the reporting server console only what is provided ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Code 403 . . . wha? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
iBeny You should open a case with techsupport, based on the last post from almost 5 years ago it sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Scheduled Report Only Works When Logged Into App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sam You shouldn't have to do that. The message is clear that there weren't any agents available. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Scheduled Report Only Works When Logged Into App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sam You can right mouse on the schedule and choose view log to see it. That message means there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]is there a cure for ECHO=ALL mistake? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Editing Path of a Report Caster Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
tibrydie When you edit the schedule you can navigate anywhere under the domains you want to choose ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting a variable in site.wfs to FOCEXEC file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
JLC Try this <SET> PROGRAM_NAME = &FOCFEXNAME (PASS)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Object Inspector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
No it should just be there, if a reinstall doesn't clear up the problem report it to techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Object Inspector (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Donal The only thing I could find on techsupport was to uninstall and reinstall App Studio. But it......

» Refine Search
» New Search