Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 104
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2078 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiselect on a detailed and drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
BI Dev Drill downs are not multi select you would have to create a html form with drop downs that a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus report gives blank output data in one column getting from teradata. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I have no experience with Teradata so hopefully someone else will chime in....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus report gives blank output data in one column getting from teradata. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Phil Are the ID's connecting to teradata in the adapter connection the same and if different do the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do you lose master file Defines when you join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi John I created a DEFINE in a fact table and joined it to a dimension table and the DEFINE was av......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change HYYMDm to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
JV You should just need to change the master file to USAGE=YYMD, ACTUAL=DATE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2.03 - Issue with values being passed to HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Siebel Yes that clears that up. Unfortunately I don't have an answer as to why it is putting the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2.03 - Issue with values being passed to HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Is this a MAINTAIN form doing the update?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS MSSQL Adapters - OLE or ODBC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
David I checked with Mark Nesson and he recommends OLE DB it has more robust functionality....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not Whisker Box Plot but only Whisker plot in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Here is a link to the d3 webfocus extensions available. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Whisker Plot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Kokila This code runs without issue in my 8.2.06 environment. The IN-GROUPS-OF creates the 4 field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE]Possible to assign specific graph in page to be load first via DEFAULT agents? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Nox This is documented in the App Studio user guide page 507. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to display the result direct from JavaScript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Nox If this is still an issue I recommend you open a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AppStudio html page size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Evan I am afraid it is what it is but is is scrollable to you should be able to place objects where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to find if an html file is referenced by a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Todd I did a bit of searching the repository tables and was not able to find any references to h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC227) THE FOCEXEC PROCEDURE CANNOT BE FOUND: SA_ZZZ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Phil If this is still an issue you should open a case with techsupport. All your answers sound lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Axis and Axis label spacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Kokila I sent you a private message yesterday but here is what I sent you. If you click on Go menu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Axis and Axis label spacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Kokila You are right, I don't see any documented way to control that spacing. You might want to op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change NLS configuration file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
JJ If you can't type in the area where the other stuff is. Then I would try to put the NLSCTRL=OFF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change NLS configuration file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
JJ You should be able to right mouse click on nlscfg.err and choose edit. Then add NLSCTRL=OFF Cli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to manually update the HTML composer’s calendar control? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Emily Since no one was able to provide any guidance I hope you opened a case with techsupport......

» Refine Search
» New Search