Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 85
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Analyzer, how long in queue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jenni I am not aware of a report that shows how long jobs have sat in the queue but I will research......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] From where does ibiweb.cfg gets TRACE=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajna Is this resolved?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL TEMPLATE IMAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jacquetl I found this in a case on techsupport.. The ability to use images and logos with XLSX tem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How data to be printed inside the Image in Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sona That is pretty much trial and error since no image is the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How data to be printed inside the Image in Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sona Welcome to Focal Point. I think you will find it a great place to get answers to your develop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ordering the WHERE clause generated by INFO Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Screen Handle Welcome to Focal Point! It seems pretty clear that you have done a thorough analy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportlibrary URL newest Version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jenni I have never done that. Hopefully someone else can chime in. Otherwise please open a case....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportlibrary URL newest Version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jenni When you say a couple of report libraries do mean different instances of WebFOCUS like prod a......

Jenni In version 8.2.03 this URL opens the ReportCaster explorer and if the user has any report lib......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FISCAL YEAR Logic using InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Do you need this example just for the year portion or the entire date field including month and day?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FISCAL YEAR Logic using InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Newbee...WF8 In my opinion the best way to accomplish this is to DEFINE this field in the master fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External User Custom form based authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajna The secuity and adminstration manual is your best bet......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Issues with metadata on 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Larissa Sadly no one has any help for you.. Did techsupport get this resolved for you? If not what......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Views as in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Srajeevan You have a couple of choices, you can create a cluster join where you pre-join tables tog......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default Appserver view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Krishna The portal view page has this url. /ibi_apps/signin the legacy home url is /ibi_apps/legac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting USERNAME in the synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Newbie Make sure there is a .acx file with the same name as the .mas file. If it is missing recrea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Jscom3c Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
Max I have been out of vacation this week. That is possible you may want to open a case on this...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Average and Total of columns in same report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
BI Dev I did use App Studio to do this with the alignment grid. InfoAssost does not give you that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customize InfoAssist Prompt Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
BI Consultant I don't think there is a way to override this, but I suggest you open a case to find ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IWA single sign on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajna I would recommend "Trusted"...

» Refine Search
» New Search