Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 79
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1572 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Drilldown in Dasboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Gagan When you are creating the hyperlink (drill down) one of the options is Target Frame. If you ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SLICER/FILTER IN DASHBOARD OR PORTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jenni From the techsupport site go to technical content library and choose the version of WebFOCUS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Robert 8008 is a very old version. If you can repro this with a sample file like ggorder we can tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Robert Which version are you using?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I reached out to Daniel Cohen who is responsible for working with Educational institutions and here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Ryan The closest product set is WebFOCUS Business User Edition (BUE). It was built to compete with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jveselka WebFOCUS 8.2.02 corrected issues with compound reports with Excel. It now even allows you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mouseover example for column title and data element (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
jfr99 I get the same error and not sure of the cause. In the master file you can create the DEFINE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bar chart should display top 5 discnt as 5 bars and 6th bar should be others (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Nihitha Welcome to Focal Point. It is a great forum for WebFOCUS developers... Try changing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Force View in New Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Ratios That does seem to be a new behavior and I don't see a setting for it in the admin console. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining Single Row table in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Dwaybright I successfully joined a non-keyed flat file to another file and got results. It gave me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Dictionary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Monika When I look at the text of the Business View it shows those folder names as a DESCRIPTION. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chart Axis Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Larissa Since no one has chimed in maybe you should open a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Portal not showing Resource Tree page to restricted users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
MartinY I am looking at 8202M. The only thing I can think of is for the Resource Tree object check......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reports background color becomes skewed from a called HTML portal page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
dreddy_23 Francis is referring to the actual portal and you are referring to a document. It is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TITLETEXT and PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WebFOCUS_Dev I recommend opening a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Identify a panel on another page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hawk I suggest you open a case with techsupport for this since no one has been able to provide any ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mask Drill-Down URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WebFOCUS_Dev I checked with NY and their best guess is that your drill down URL contains a get vs p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Populating multiple Excel tabs in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
PO I am not aware of any limit, I assume you are using the Table of Contents option to force the cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] hyperlink in another folder/application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Mark Yes it is documented that once you use App Studio to update an html form created in dev studio......

» Refine Search
» New Search