Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help please - Using URL to drill from InfoAssist Chart to HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug That should work.. Good idea!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help please - Using URL to drill from InfoAssist Chart to HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Mak I have reproduced your problem. You can't just paste that full URL. You have to put localhost......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run report on specific adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Mateusz Yes.. adventuerworks/advntprof.fex...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run report on specific adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Mateusz Are you saying in the master file you used the mfd_profile option and all you did was refer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Kathy I don't know the answer to that. It is based on a database connection so I kind of doubt it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Kathy Did you try to use SQL Passthru?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule failed: Session.connect: java.security.SignatureException (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Jenni Intermittent issues are the hardest to debug. I couldn't find any other cases on techsupport......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active Report (AHTML) Column Width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Scott I created a new ahtml report under 8204 and it appears to work. Here is the syntax. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Watermark/backimage for AHTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Deb Not sure you will get any help here, I think you should open a case on this one....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autodrill and include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
This sounds like a bug that should be reported. You shouldn't have to go back and re-edit the fex t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
vaayu I used the WF_RETAIL master file when I tested it on my system....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pie chart property question ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
jfr99 I reached out to product managment and he said the pie ring is what it is and can't be a half......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]R*Stat blowed up? No Decision Tree Model presented, many cryptic rules shown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
John I e-mailed with the RSTAT expert in NY. She requested the data to work with. I will send you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a master from a FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
jlsync I checked with the FOCWIZARD and there is no easy way to regenerate a focus master file. Ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O - Reporting Server Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
mk_ia_usr I think the CRM is the only adapter at this point. You should open a case with techsuppo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS DB on Mainframe (z/OS) and WebFOCUS 8.2.03 on Windows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Pauline I understand your dilemma, the SUFFIX=EDA may really be your only option so you may want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS DB on Mainframe (z/OS) and WebFOCUS 8.2.03 on Windows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Pauline Not sure how viable this is depending on how often this report is run. You could create......

Hi Pauline Hopefully you have a z/OS Mainframe WF Reporting Server that you can connect with direct......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus HTML Responsive Template Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
srajeevan I just realized that no one has replied. I hope you have opened a case with techsupport ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format PDF/A-1b (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Jenni I checked with product management and it is not possible with the current releases. There......

» Refine Search
» New Search