Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
You are right Papyrus did not display correctly at run time, it looked fine in the document composer......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Document Composer Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Bi Developer Here is the sample <code> SET HTMLARCHIVE=ON *-HOLD_SOURCE COMPOUND LAYOUT PCHO......

BI Developer I am using WF 8.2.04 and I can not reproduce your issue. I change the font on the can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] No more IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Long live Chrome...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Is there file upload in Composer ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Glad I could finally help "The Waz"! You are so helpful with Focal Point it makes me feel good!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Is there file upload in Composer ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug Thanks, but the jury is still out until Waz confirms! Yes I believe if the user doesn't have ......

Waz In the WebFOCUS Web Client I clicked on the Upload Data icon which brings up the upload interfa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding subquery result to rows of table, hopefully on a metadata level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sean Sorry I got confused I thought you were doing the DB_EXPR in a query. The .acx file has the C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding subquery result to rows of table, hopefully on a metadata level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sean It would be best if you post the entire query not just the sub-query. Do you reference the pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
vaayu I could not find any doc yet but will work on that. However I created a report with two filt......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR SHARING SOLVED] InfoAssist 'IN FILE' command (Work Around) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug I hadn't used it before so wasn't sure what needed to be done I just saw it listed as an optio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR SHARING SOLVED] InfoAssist 'IN FILE' command (Work Around) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug I think (not sure) you can use 'in list' for the operator...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade to 8.2.04: Issue with .STY Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Julie Copy your style sheet to this directory. C:\ibi\WebFOCUS82\ibi_html\javaassist\intl\EN\combi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade to 8.2.04: Issue with .STY Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Julie Did you change your default stylesheet in App Studio to be your custom stylesheet? You can a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] After upgrade to webfocus v8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Developer What is the reporting server configuration setting so others will know.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] After upgrade to webfocus v8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Developer I believe what you are seeing is a change in behavior between releases. I don't see any ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrap Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug Yes it is not available in InfoAssist for any format in 8204 and 8205....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrap Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Trentj I do not see a way to use wrap with the InfoAssist GUI only with App Studio....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Extracting fields from reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Joao I got this info from the product manager. The getDetails action is documented on page 93 o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Esri Map Selectors in Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Aswin I checked with product management and this is not available with InfoAssist. It will be avai......

» Refine Search
» New Search