Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page Designer in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I am checking......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 'Level Of Detail' Expression? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug If this is still an open issue for you you may want to open a case with techsupport.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate, Union, Data in Cluster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WFConsultant As has been stated many times InfoAssist is not a developers tool but for power users ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Synonym Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Steve I thought Babak's idea of creating 2 FOCUS hold files and then the USE command for concatenat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONDITIONAL JOIN - (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Siva Better open a case with techsupport I don't know why that would cause an error. Did you put i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONDITIONAL JOIN - (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Siva An MFD Profile is just another fex you register with the master file. When you open the synon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade to webfocus 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Developer I found the following in a case on techsupport. Hopefully it solves the problem for y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Capturing Correct Error No. with &FOCERRNUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Ian Unfortunately that variable is always the last error number that occurred even though it may no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Utilizing specific procedure output as input for other procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sean Try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different global profile for different groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Well I learn something new every day. Thanks for that info.. That should work for you.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different global profile for different groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Aswin The method I was going to try will not work because I am not aware of a WebFOCUS system varia......

Aswin I need to clarify where the string std_reports is. Is it part of the APP PATH or part of the......

Aswin Let me try a couple of things. I will get back to you tomorrow....

Correct. On the reporting server when you add a group profile you use name in the security center....

Aswin Does bus_dev_users match the WebFOCUS security group name. The name used in the WebFOCUS sec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Caching subset data for performance best practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sean Frans solution has all the code in one procedure so the hold file would be created and immedia......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Caching subset data for performance best practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Sean First of all Welcome to Focal Point. I think you will find it a useful place to get answers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble Passing Multiple Values into HTML Wrapper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Brandon The syntax you have looks correct to me. In order to fix your html you need to delete t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble Passing Multiple Values into HTML Wrapper (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Brandon When you created the fex with the WHERE condition on the parameter did you choose a variabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF report as Email Inline message via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Alma HTML is the only output format supported for an in-line message for email delivery....

» Refine Search
» New Search