Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatic Resize of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Enigma006 One clarification charts can have an output format of html5 which do automatically resize......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding new Users and assigning them to Groups via Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Anatess This is possible with via Web Services. I believe the security web services are free to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default parameter is a calculated date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi I believe I read that LASTCHANGE is a date time field and the &DATUM_VAN_JJJJMMDD is only being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a HOLD file in 8201 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Shingles PS. Make sure you have the most current version of App Studio 8.2.01M as that has been ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a HOLD file in 8201 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Shingles Hang in there, the learning curve isn't that steep. There is a App Studio webinar sched......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Quarter Begin and End dates for filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Lolu Welcome to Focal Point.. I love that your first post is trying to help someone else! This......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autocomplete in html form not superimposing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Christopher First of all welcome to Focal Point.. I am sorry that no one has been able to provi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals and Subtotals for Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Nova27 I am thinking a COMPUTE of the AMOUNT with an IF condition on both ACCPT_FLG and REJ_FLG ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best practices to alert if ReportCaster jobs stay in queue for long time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Doug I pinged the product manager about this. If you are licensed for the Web Services Enableme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A place to store XLSX data files end users can access & upd and rpt from? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi On the reporting server under Workspace / Traces I used the option enable trace. You should tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A place to store XLSX data files end users can access & upd and rpt from? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
CoolGuy I could not find documentation either. I turned on traces on the reporting server and did ......

Here is the syntax for creating an excel synonym via a fex ......

Hi CoolGuy You have the right idea. A secured shared drive on the reporting server is the easiest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Intrigueing parallel session problem, but how to solve it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Web5622 In my opinion this is a case for techsupport. They are going to need fiddler2 traces et......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with retrieving records from 2 days prior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Didn't see Martin's reply but we both have the same solution which is good......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with retrieving records from 2 days prior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Dwonlee First of all welcome to Focal Point. This forum is a great place to get help with devel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HFREEZE=TOP doesn't work when I also use WRAP=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi RC This appears to be a bug, please open a case and report the issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rename the .xls file using the HTMLFORMTYPE method (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi IP See the updated code in your other post, that should solve this problem as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RMLDB job [takes to long] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Dave Here is what was in that page. Not sure if it applies to SQL Server though. It would be w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
IP I had changed the drill down so it worked on my machine. You will want to replace my line of co......

» Refine Search
» New Search