Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-WORKAROUND] DRILLMENUITEM not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Martin This sounds like a bug in that gen then. You should report it to techsupport......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-WORKAROUND] DRILLMENUITEM not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Martin It appears to work for me with gen 106 of client 8201M and gen 1060 of the reporting server.......

Martin Can you please post the drill down fex as well Thanks...

Martin Which version are you running this with?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] auto publish new procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
rcramos I believe this is not an option by design. Publishing allows you develop reports / charts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] merge cells in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Getit I guess I don't understand. Do you want two values in a single cell or do you want to aggreg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] merge cells in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Getit Maybe I am simplifying the problem too much but way don't you create a DEFINE or COMPUTE t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Report XLSX 1 sheets with Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
V_any Which version are you using? I ran this in 8.1.05M and 8.2.01M and it gives me 1 sheet with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IA+ Join Tool default join type setting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
CoolGuy Sounds like a great new feature request. There are no settings for this and it has always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Metadata development in dimension view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Kelly Can you please post the .mas and .acx files....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS web apps with WebSphere (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Francis WebSphere does deploy war files so any changes to files under the webfocus directory requir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC32686 - Dimension view definition conflict in cluster and base master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Larissa Post the master file(s) and cluster file definitions so we can see if there is something am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] resetting default amper values on Portal page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Gail If you haven't solved this yet, I recommend you open a case with techsupport to get their help......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Resizing the Multi-Selectable Drop Down Lists? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug Not sure if this will help and I don't have a working example but I have seen where you can cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Auto Complete on Double list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Srajeevan I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish. You can dynamically populat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] We would like redirect to signon auto rather than access denied error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Otto That appears to me that the fex resides under your My Content folder which would require you s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ODBC vs JDBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Kyle Glad to see your first post on Focal Point. It is a great forum for getting answers. I mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error reading images - Windows Path Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Joe it is using the id that starts the reporting server service. You may need to get an AD serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] URL Request... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Anatess If it used to work in WF 7 and doesn't in the version you are currently working on, please ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit box is not showing data in Chrome browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Dev You should open a case with techsupport. There is no way for us to reproduce your complex code......

» Refine Search
» New Search