Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1769 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to determine java version running w/ DevStudio WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Tomsweb When Dev Stuido gets installed it installs a 32 bit version of java in the \Program File......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use report caster to save a dhtml to a location where it can be picked up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi YKK ReportCAster has the ability to distribute via FTP. So that means your in-house server woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] B.I. Portal Resource Tree - where is the "Web"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
All Rob found the secret.. I was navigating to Data Servers / EDASERVE / Applications and then a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] B.I. Portal Resource Tree - where is the "Web"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi MathmaticalRob That is interesting. Did you do this via the GUI on the Settings / Manage CSS an......

Marting / Francis I think the issue is that when you reference a reporting server object it should ......

Francis I hadn't done a view source of the html page when it ran. I just did that and I am wrong i......

Francis I did mine with App Studio 8.1.05M which is the version you asked about......

Francis I just created an html form in the content area and referenced a css style sheet located in......

Waz and Francis I wanted to provide a little more insight. With WebFOCUS 8 there was a development......

Hi Francis I hadn't noticed that before so I pinged the product manager as to why it does not show ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Action not vailable for your admin level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rob Yes it is.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Action not vailable for your admin level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Rob On the reporitng server console there are Roles under the Access Control tab. Your ID needs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SMTP Authentication (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Kalai This is now supported in version 7.7.06 and/or 8.1.05M ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Has Anyone Used WebFOCUS to Report Against Huron's Click Product? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Michael You may run into firewall issues with the SQL Server port. They may have to create a rule ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Has Anyone Used WebFOCUS to Report Against Huron's Click Product? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Michael IBI does not have a native Click adapter but you are on the right track using SQL Server......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On re-installing 8.1.05 without legacy support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Hank If I am understanding you correctly you want a refreshed 8.1.05 environment without the Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: (solved) Google Maps - zip code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi David You may be interested in a Webinar that will be held next week on Charting and Visualizati......

Discussion Topic  RE: (solved) Google Maps - zip code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi David Babak is correct about 8.2.01 but in the mean time, I submitted this to product management......

Poll  RE: [CLOSED] ETL Datamigrator - Data Management Console (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Managing Schedule/Distribution file from HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Manglum I needed to add one more thing. Once you select the procedure to schedule the target ty......

» Refine Search
» New Search