Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External Distribution and Self-Server Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Melanie I just installed BUE and yes you are correct you can only use a distribution list or e-mail......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] External Distribution and Self-Server Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Melanie I didn't mean to scare you off. But using SQL directly to the repository is a big no no. Th......

Melanie For number 3 if this is the txt file to use as a 'Distribution file' then that is fine. If......

Hi Melanie That is a very different way of doing things than I have seen before. Is there a reason......

Hi Melanie Welcome to Focal Point! I think you will find it very valuable for getting help with yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieve data for the last 10 days report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Badr.A Welcome to Focal Point. This is a great place to get answers to your development questio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change images on BI Portal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Aaron Sorry for that, you deleted the correct directory. You probably didn't need to but it won't h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change images on BI Portal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Aaron Welcome to Focal Point!!! You may want to try stopping the Tomcat service then delete the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoMini missing some InfoAssit functionnality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Manuel I think you should open a case with techsupport, it works just fine on my 8.1.05 envirionmen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoMini missing some InfoAssit functionnality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Manuel Do you allow the Resource/Field tab? That will allow the users to add additional fields ......

Hi Manuel Welcome to Focal Point! It is a great place to get help on your development questions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] combine dynamic distribution with fixed email addresses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Steve I checked with Product Management on the bc and bcc and here is what I found out. CC and BCC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer Tree Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Maran I suggest you open a case with techsupport as no one seems to have run across this before....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Questions on Distribution Fields and Audit Trail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Learner123 There is an audit log that tracks things like creating deleting and updatings folders......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Steve I think your idea of a monthly post to discuss new feature of the month is a great idea... A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I think this is a bug with 8.1.05 as I am doing exactly as you suggested on a single platform and it......

Hi Susannah This must be a bug.. I tried it and get the same error as you. Please open a case....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Year To Date Calculation From 2 Separate Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Johnny Welcome to Focal Point! You will find it a great place to assist you with your WebFOCUS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Another question with using the tooltipn Template Macro to Customize Tooltips (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi jfr99 Since no one has offered any advice I recommend you open a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Auto Location-ing and Long text display. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Learner123 If the output format is html I think this is what you want. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search