Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Ahh good to know. Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi AMC Here is the code that will do what you want. ......

AMC Glad you found the place to turn the tabs on. Thanks Waz! The accordion panel in the portal i......

AMC Since I can't find the security setting I suggest opening a case. They should be able to get t......

AMC The only privilege I am seeing that may be related is Save Portal Customizations under Basic Re......

AMC I thought it was in the security center. I will look again. You may want to open a case....

AMC There should be a new tab icon at the end of all the current tabs. Do you see that? I think t......

AMC How did you copy this template?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] long string - search more than 4096 characters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi BM Since your limitation is the 4096 limit for STRREP I think the javascript is your best option......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] long string - search more than 4096 characters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi BM This is off the the top of my head but what about using substring to break the string down to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Execute PL/SQL Package/Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Wendy First of all welcome to Focal Point! It is a great place to get answers to your developme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill to multiple procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Shingles One of the hyperlink drill down options is 'Refresh BI Portal' when this selection is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to retrieve SharePoint list data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi RaviD The WebFOCUS REST Web Services adapter can be used to get sharepoint list information. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dynamic master description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Jacquetl I wrote a application that does just what you are looking for. The customer was using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unix code not working on Linux issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Genius This is a WebFOCUS forum not a UNIX/Linux forum. You need to post this elsewhere to get a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AdminPortal and Welcome Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Julie ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AdminPortal and Welcome Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Julie From the same place in the Client Administration console for EDASERVE check the Trusted ra......

Hi Julie From the WebFOCUS Client Administration console. Click on Reporting Servers /Remote Servic......

Hi Julie This has to be a security issue. Are you an Administrator on the WebFOCUS client. In the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] PDF Wrapping to the next line - not the next page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
MAK That is awesome that your first post is helping others.. Keep them coming!...

» Refine Search
» New Search