Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals and Subtotals for Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Nova27 I am thinking a COMPUTE of the AMOUNT with an IF condition on both ACCPT_FLG and REJ_FLG ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best practices to alert if ReportCaster jobs stay in queue for long time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Doug I pinged the product manager about this. If you are licensed for the Web Services Enableme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A place to store XLSX data files end users can access & upd and rpt from? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi On the reporting server under Workspace / Traces I used the option enable trace. You should tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A place to store XLSX data files end users can access & upd and rpt from? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
CoolGuy I could not find documentation either. I turned on traces on the reporting server and did ......

Here is the syntax for creating an excel synonym via a fex ......

Hi CoolGuy You have the right idea. A secured shared drive on the reporting server is the easiest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Intrigueing parallel session problem, but how to solve it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Web5622 In my opinion this is a case for techsupport. They are going to need fiddler2 traces et......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with retrieving records from 2 days prior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Didn't see Martin's reply but we both have the same solution which is good......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with retrieving records from 2 days prior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Dwonlee First of all welcome to Focal Point. This forum is a great place to get help with devel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HFREEZE=TOP doesn't work when I also use WRAP=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi RC This appears to be a bug, please open a case and report the issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rename the .xls file using the HTMLFORMTYPE method (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi IP See the updated code in your other post, that should solve this problem as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RMLDB job [takes to long] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Dave Here is what was in that page. Not sure if it applies to SQL Server though. It would be w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
IP I had changed the drill down so it worked on my machine. You will want to replace my line of co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi IP Please try the following code. I think it is what you want the results to look like. ......

Hi IP I took you code and changed ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLD_FILE FORMAT HTMLTABLE with ON TABLE PCHOLD ......

Hi InfoPal I am a little confused. Is myclm where WebFOCUS is installed or is it your machine? Al......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi wdusbank That is probably because you are on such an old release of WF. I suggest you open a ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET ASNAMES=FLIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Danny Yes I would agree with you. Can you please submit a new feature request via techsupport f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't get WebFOCUS to output outside EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi Rray9895 I think you are over complicating this. Just use ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XLSX and when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use Oracle bind variables in a SQL report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hi TechLights I found this old FP post that may help. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search