Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (52 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Templates not Working after Upgrade to Office 365 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Templates not Working after Upgrade to Office 365 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
We have been using XLSM and XLTX formats created in Excel 2003, 2007 and 2016 for saving our excel t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload file with webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Waz, Would you be able to provide a snippet of your code ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Apply Chaining to only one List Box in a Double List Box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Hi Seyed, I had opened a tech support case with IBI but no update yet. If you could provide any mor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Apply Chaining to only one List Box in a Double List Box. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
I have a ListBox1 and DoubleListbox1 in an HTML Page dynamically chained to each other. As you guys ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
@Martiny, the code you provided works well for HTML for all styling attributes. However, JUSTIFY=CEN......

Thanks a ton Pav and MartinY. I was able to achieve it using Martiny's example....

Pav, Thanks for the reply. I should have made my question more specific. Your code works fell for ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Styling attribute for Compute Column After Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Below is a code that i have to generate a report with a COMPUTE column after ACROSS. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in a Single Worksheet using a Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
I am trying to achieve a report of the following compound structure but using a excel macro enabled ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Source Code Management with Azure DevOps Server 2019 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Response from Tech Support : In regards to this request, Azure Devops is not supported at this time......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Source Code Management with Azure DevOps Server 2019 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Fellow Focal Pointers, Did anyone try WebFOCUS 8205 source code management configuration with Azure......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in Hold File while doing IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
David, you are awesome. Changing it to fixed format did the trick....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in Hold File while doing IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Contents of hold file seem to be without the special characters. They just show up when i try to do ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Special Characters in Hold File while doing IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
I am trying to create a hold file which feeds data to a dropdown list using our custom js framework.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add a JS library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
1) Open the HTML page in App Studio and Under Utilities - Click on Settings. You could see a panel (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - NFR] EXL07 Print Page Break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
MartinY, It is a printing issue (When printing Excel Report on Paper). As you said, I need a Exce......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED - NFR] EXL07 Print Page Break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tomatosauce
Hi All, I am facing a continuity problem for one of my EX07 report while printing. My Report format ......

» Refine Search
» New Search