Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-CLOSED]ECHO = ALL isn't showing traces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, We were testing our migration process to 8201m. When i run my fex with -SET &ECHO=ALL; it does ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image not appearing on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Nevermind. Found my solution in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image not appearing on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Placing the image on the EDASERVE gives me the result. But changing the format type to PDF throws me......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Image not appearing on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I want the image to appear on the report, and for some reason it does not show up. The image is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Thanks you for your suggestion BabakNYC. Making an ajax call worked for my case...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I have a custom sign out link as below [a href="/ibi_apps/rs/ibfs?IBIRS_action=signOff"]Log off [/a......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, We would like to create our own custom menu bar on the portal, instead of using the WebFOCUS de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass a parameter from radio button to a drill down report on dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Once the parameter value is available to the report you can do whatever you want with it. If you wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] iFrame - Maximize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
You could try 'Window' object in the HTML Composer and load a frame inside it. The Window object con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 - Maps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
WebFOCUS maps uses an opensource javascript engine called Leaflet.js for its maps. With the WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Closed] Custom Tooltip for a Map Graph with Lat/Long (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Got a reply from Tech Support. Below code worked for me. series: [ {'series': 0, tooltip: function(......

Discussion Topic  [Case Closed] Custom Tooltip for a Map Graph with Lat/Long (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I am trying to add a custom tooltip to the map code below. The tooltip that i would like to achieve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date Issues: Need 1st day of the following month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Try this -SET &FRMTDATE = EDIT(&&NMONTH, '$$$$99$$') || '/' || EDIT(&&NMONTH, '$$$$$$99') || '/' ||......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN CASE] Excel output opening Issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
adding to mmoody comment In addition to SET EXCELSERVURL = '' ,You may need the following set if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problems refreshing Business Intelligence Portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Try this - Right click on your Portal - Click 'Remove Customization'...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Close - Unresolved] HORIZONTAL STACKED BAR WITH DRILLDOWN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
From what i know, currently, only two BY fields (BY or ACROSS or both) are supported while graphing.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar Color does not Match with Legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
MatinY, I appreciate your reply. I need those macro conditions to have specific colors on specific......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bar Color does not Match with Legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I know there is a discussion on this topic. But did anyone figured it out a way that the bar and leg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I figured it out. I should also have set EXCELSERVURL to '' for the PPTX to work. Thank you for you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Waz, With GRAPHSERVURL set to '', I was able to get the graph in PDF PPTX output gives me blank pa......

» Refine Search
» New Search