Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (99 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image not appearing on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Nevermind. Found my solution in ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image not appearing on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Placing the image on the EDASERVE gives me the result. But changing the format type to PDF throws me......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Image not appearing on the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I want the image to appear on the report, and for some reason it does not show up. The image is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Thanks you for your suggestion BabakNYC. Making an ajax call worked for my case...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I have a custom sign out link as below [a href="/ibi_apps/rs/ibfs?IBIRS_action=signOff"]Log off [/a......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, We would like to create our own custom menu bar on the portal, instead of using the WebFOCUS de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass a parameter from radio button to a drill down report on dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Once the parameter value is available to the report you can do whatever you want with it. If you wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] iFrame - Maximize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
You could try 'Window' object in the HTML Composer and load a frame inside it. The Window object con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 - Maps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
WebFOCUS maps uses an opensource javascript engine called Leaflet.js for its maps. With the WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Closed] Custom Tooltip for a Map Graph with Lat/Long (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Got a reply from Tech Support. Below code worked for me. series: [ {'series': 0, tooltip: function(......

Discussion Topic  [Case Closed] Custom Tooltip for a Map Graph with Lat/Long (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I am trying to add a custom tooltip to the map code below. The tooltip that i would like to achieve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date Issues: Need 1st day of the following month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Try this -SET &FRMTDATE = EDIT(&&NMONTH, '$$$$99$$') || '/' || EDIT(&&NMONTH, '$$$$$$99') || '/' ||......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN CASE] Excel output opening Issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
adding to mmoody comment In addition to SET EXCELSERVURL = '' ,You may need the following set if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problems refreshing Business Intelligence Portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Try this - Right click on your Portal - Click 'Remove Customization'...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Close - Unresolved] HORIZONTAL STACKED BAR WITH DRILLDOWN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
From what i know, currently, only two BY fields (BY or ACROSS or both) are supported while graphing.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar Color does not Match with Legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
MatinY, I appreciate your reply. I need those macro conditions to have specific colors on specific......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bar Color does not Match with Legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I know there is a discussion on this topic. But did anyone figured it out a way that the bar and leg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I figured it out. I should also have set EXCELSERVURL to '' for the PPTX to work. Thank you for you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Waz, With GRAPHSERVURL set to '', I was able to get the graph in PDF PPTX output gives me blank pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Border for the report not getting displayed in black (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
For the border to work you should have ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON...

» Refine Search
» New Search