Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (99 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
All i did is replace below line in my car query previously posted ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT PPTX with......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
It may not be. When the output is PDF i get the following error (FOC3231) CANNOT OPEN AN HTTP CONNE......

Waz, Thank you for trying. We are using WF8105. My issue is the query downloads and opens the PPT ......

Does not work with the car file too ENGINE INT CACHE SET ON -DEFAULTH &WF_STYLE_UNITS='PIXELS'; -DE......

Discussion Topic  [closed]Opening a Compound PDF or PPT error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I have a compound report which outputs as a Powerpoint document. When the user opens the document, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calculate week number from date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
i had the similar issue. So i ended up using ON SAVE and -READ from it -* To manually set your star......

Poll  RE: Francis Mariani poll (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Portal Not Refreshing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Try clearing the browser cache...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Series 0 with proper label and Y label w/o decimal in optional K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Martin, Are you restricted to VAXIS width of 150? If not, increasing it removes the decimals....

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Multi-Level Navigation Menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Waz: You may be correct CoolGuy: I am hoping the same, that it may be included in WF 8.2...

Discussion Topic  [closed]Multi-Level Navigation Menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I was wondering if the multi-level page navigation possible in the current BIP? See screen 1 in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Send Unique Parameter Value for each Button OnClick to multiple Fexs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
@CoolGuy: Yes i mean the basic button. I found the answer to my question. I created a hidden elem......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Send Unique Parameter Value for each Button OnClick to multiple Fexs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I have 2 buttons(daily, monthly) on the top of a html page. Multiple fexs load in their respect......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Have you tried specifying the line numbers like, TYPE=HEADING, LINE=1, IMAGE=...., $...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join SQLMSS Table inside a Focus Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Using Synonym editor, i created new master that reference's the FOCUS master and SQLMSS master file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join SQLMSS Table inside a Focus Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Ricardo, thank you for your attempt.It would help me in some way. Francis, i would follow your idea......

We don't have Data Management console. I tried my case with synonym editor in dev studio. I am able......

The SQLMSS EMPTAB.acx file contains SEGNAME=EMPTAB, TABLENAME=MSBI.dbo.Emptab, CONNECTION=MSBI_PROD,......

Waz, I could not find it in the documentation. Could you please point me to it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]XLSX output is "corrupt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
We had a similar issue when we had ......

» Refine Search
» New Search