Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join SQLMSS Table inside a Focus Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Waz, I could not find it in the documentation. Could you please point me to it?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Join SQLMSS Table inside a Focus Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Is there a way to join a SQLMSS table inside a Focus master file Like, inside focus database master......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
IBI got back to me on this issue. It seems like, this is a known issue in v8.1.03 and they resolved......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
We could do test in the same fex. The pre-process and KILL_RPC has been used in many our reportcas......

@ Rifaz : The pre-processing fex is on the reporting server. No clues from the log @SWES: I tried y......

It didn't matter. It supposed to kill the job for zero records, as -SET &&KILL_RPC='Y'; Instead its......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
The reportcaster kill switch is not working. I have the pre-processing fex as TABLE FILE CAR PRINT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
IBI came up with a solution SET AUTOINDEX=OFF My code works now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
None of my options worked. I opened a case with ibi....

yes... it didn't work...

Yep.. It worked for us when we were in 7.6.11 too. I guess you are with me then. ......

On which version have you tried?... I had the issue when i run on v8...

Putting semicolon at the end of if statements does not work Using FOC_NONE or _FOC_NULL works, but......

Waz, Yep.. $* gets all records and i appreciate your suggestion. I only need records of 'JAPAN' alo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I have come across an issue while testing our reports on WF v8.1.03. The following code represe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Setting the value to 'n worked for us too. Good to know that there are 2 ways of doing it. Thank y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I would consider it as an additional maintenance and a heads up to the users who are considering to ......

In prior version v7.6.11, in edasprof.srf, we have APP MAP app1 D:\Product\app1 APP PATH app1 So, ......

Francis, It worked perfect and just the way i wanted. But still not sure why IBI added this extra ......

Francis, Your idea seems to be working. How do i implement directly on edasprof.prf. It has APP PAT......

» Refine Search
» New Search