Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (99 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Join SQLMSS Table inside a Focus Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Is there a way to join a SQLMSS table inside a Focus master file Like, inside focus database master......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
IBI got back to me on this issue. It seems like, this is a known issue in v8.1.03 and they resolved......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
We could do test in the same fex. The pre-process and KILL_RPC has been used in many our reportcas......

@ Rifaz : The pre-processing fex is on the reporting server. No clues from the log @SWES: I tried y......

It didn't matter. It supposed to kill the job for zero records, as -SET &&KILL_RPC='Y'; Instead its......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-CLOSED] &&KILL_RPC not working in WF8103 ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
The reportcaster kill switch is not working. I have the pre-processing fex as TABLE FILE CAR PRINT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
IBI came up with a solution SET AUTOINDEX=OFF My code works now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
None of my options worked. I opened a case with ibi....

yes... it didn't work...

Yep.. It worked for us when we were in 7.6.11 too. I guess you are with me then. ......

On which version have you tried?... I had the issue when i run on v8...

Putting semicolon at the end of if statements does not work Using FOC_NONE or _FOC_NULL works, but......

Waz, Yep.. $* gets all records and i appreciate your suggestion. I only need records of 'JAPAN' alo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I have come across an issue while testing our reports on WF v8.1.03. The following code represe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Setting the value to 'n worked for us too. Good to know that there are 2 ways of doing it. Thank y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I would consider it as an additional maintenance and a heads up to the users who are considering to ......

In prior version v7.6.11, in edasprof.srf, we have APP MAP app1 D:\Product\app1 APP PATH app1 So, ......

Francis, It worked perfect and just the way i wanted. But still not sure why IBI added this extra ......

Francis, Your idea seems to be working. How do i implement directly on edasprof.prf. It has APP PAT......

Francis, i looked into it. But lets say i have subfolders 'subapp1' and 'subapp2', in addition to s......

» Refine Search
» New Search