Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (100 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Francis, i looked into it. But lets say i have subfolders 'subapp1' and 'subapp2', in addition to s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Gavin, WF Reporting Server v8.1.03. I am talking about restricting the subfolders that are mapped b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Restict the subdirectories while mapping an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, We have a profile that contains something like APP MAP data D:\Product\Data APP PREPENDPATH ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE 8632 error when migrated to WF v.8.1.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hey.. i found a solution to my issue. Just need to add an optimization setting for aggression contr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE 8632 error when migrated to WF v.8.1.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Jack, I agree with you and, as mentioned previously, i actually got it working by holding the requi......

13.00.32 AE SELECT 13.00.32 AE (CASE ((CASE (SUBSTRING((CASE WHEN ((CASE WHEN 13.00.32 AE (......

Thank you for replies Eric and Waz.... I have used the following trace commands SET TRACEOFF = ALL......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE 8632 error when migrated to WF v.8.1.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
We have recently upgraded from v7.6.11 to v8.1.03 and have been testing our queries. One of the quer......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 8 Bar Graph - Bar width & Series Label Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Use the following code in the styling for the bar width *GRAPH_JS blaProperties: { barGroupGapWidth......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 8 Bar Graph - Bar width & Series Label Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
1: setRiserWidth does not work if your output format is JSCHART 2: Same here. It will not work sinc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Documentation: How to set API's for the graph output JSCHART (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Yep.. i got it. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Documentation: How to set API's for the graph output JSCHART (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Thank you Tom Flynn ... I was wondering how i missed it in technical documentation... Anyways Tha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Documentation: How to set API's for the graph output JSCHART (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, Is there any documentation on how to set the API's for the graph output JSCHART (html5). I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Set different bar colors for HTML5 output (Webfocus v8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Found out the solution for setting colors: Replace the default styling with the code below. Note: "......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bar Graph - Set different bar colors for HTML5 output (Webfocus v8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I have been trying to set different colors for each bar in a bar graph in WebFOCUS v8. I have u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Filter to Excel Column Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
I have been looking a way to style the background color for the cloumn in the autofilter. Thanks D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus 8 BI Portal Custom Theme (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Thank you very much Rifaz.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus 8 BI Portal Custom Theme (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Rifaz, The link is asking for userid and password. My credentials did not work. Can you please chec......

Rifaz, Custom theme: You mean taking one of the IBI standard js theme and editing it? Saving a the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webfocus 8 BI Portal Custom Theme (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF1326
Hi, I have a couple of questions on the BI portal themes. Firstly, there is a custom theme option......

» Refine Search
» New Search