Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: newbie question on IF THEN ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You might also look into using SQL passthru option. Don't forget all of your selection criteria if ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: currency format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Techsupport trouble (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
IB actually sent out a message regarding the sytem having issues and being back. But it didn't come......

Discussion Topic  RE: BACKSLASH '\' CONVERTS TO ':' IN FOCUS UNDER TSO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You're welcome, hope you get your issue resolved....

Discussion Topic  RE: BACKSLASH '\' CONVERTS TO ':' IN FOCUS UNDER TSO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I believe I asked a question of you regarding whether your workstations were running in the mainfram......

Discussion Topic  RE: Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I agree, use match, as much as I hate to do so, sometimes it's the only way to merge your data. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report won't Run when Hitting the Run icon or right mouse clicking RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
A possibly silly suggestion, be sure the pop up blocker on your browser allows 'pop-ups' for the Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE RETURN CODE MESSAGES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus/SAS Developer - Kansas City (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
Grace, Sorry to take so long to reply, I actually have SAS in my background, however, due to my hus......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to import FOCUS database MVS->Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I concur, you need to avoid issues of EBCIDC to ASCII conversions. Have fun....

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Business Day functions not always working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
RUN Clear the stack of all commands to that point and start anew. Trouble with being an interpreti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triple Space batch reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
And if all else fails, create a computed 'blank filed' and put in a fold line after the last variabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to compare values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
rb4u, Are you wanting to format a report with different 'last lines'. For all the back and forth h......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC006 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Function in Where Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Unintended Code Translation Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Is it possible you have updated your 3270 emulator package, if you are submitting interactive on TSO......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOPRINT a field in an across but PRINT the field in a column-total or summarize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As indicated RECAP and placing information in a subfoot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Run fex from subfolder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Not my main area of expertise, but your app path may need better definition as it relates to basedir......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As Ira says, use the panel command and you may or may not need to set the width as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Display two fields in Subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

» Refine Search
» New Search