Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to brake the data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Is there a way to uniquely identify which set is the high 5 and which set is the low 5. Is your cod......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to brake the data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
What output format are you using. Across has no real break to wrap that I am aware, but if pdf and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If I understand, you are pulling information based on some selection criteria, which gives the most ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change default name for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Not that I am aware. If you get the message already open and say okay, ususally it opens the next r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mac Guyer Technique (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I put all of the IB stuff into a word document some time back. If you'd like send me a private emai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print pagenumbers based on a particular column in pdf and printer Friendly formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You're welcome Prarie. And Alan, I like your example. I was trying to find an old example from our......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print pagenumbers based on a particular column in pdf and printer Friendly formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Be sure to use the less than sign spot markers which always seem to be lost on replies. You would o......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I combine data from two WebFOCUS procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Thanks I can't type the join should be joine e in hol1 to i in hold2...

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I combine data from two WebFOCUS procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You can join hold files as long as they have something to use as a key, which is ususally a 'by' sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Drill Down Error Dialog (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I think part of the problem is that excel doesn't like the fact you have a file open with the same n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Task Error Question - Task error Pcb2: java.net SocketException.Connection reset (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Well let's try this again, my original response died. The Java Socket exception can be a pain. Wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Escape for & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: aggregation and record selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Qualified column names in a Hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I'd use a TAG option to pull the fields and then an ASNAMES ON to give each column a unique name for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File Download - Security Warning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Do they have the option to 'don't show this message again'. Sounds as if the settings in IE if that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in 7.14 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As to the cause, no, but I've found adding -SET &EHCO = ALL; and then a -EXIT place prior to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non-table format for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If it is display only to the screen so to speak( that is HTML), have you you tried SET STYLEMODE = ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wildcard parameter value not returning data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As TONY A says, Try breaking up the Where statement to two where statements. If you want ALL (FOC_N......

» Refine Search
» New Search