Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you need access to myibi, contact us at myibi@ibi.com and provide your corporate email address, company, and name.

Connect to myibi
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you change font sizes in mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You are most welcome. That is the purpose of the forum to ask questions and share ideas. I know I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you change font sizes in mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Good old mainframe days. I think I had 0ver 2000 entries in my personal library. I still go back t......

While I don't have mainframe focus any more, I do believe you can use style sheet options to change ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Branching based on query results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I take it from your comment on the user doesn't know the value, that you have more than two simple o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
To your original question, JOIN LEFT_OUTER ... END The ... represents the other 'normal' join syn......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Page break issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you want the heading to contain the by field information on all by fields, and not just the most ......

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you want the '*****' as part of the mask, then COMPUTE MASKSSN/A9 EDIT(disbusprnssn,'$$$$$*****99......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assist (for Rep Obj) cant use C references? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I do know that it will give a correct compute on the field names rather than column references, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assist (for Rep Obj) cant use C references? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I've never tried it with across, but C references in computes are tied to column values, so in your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running WebFocus in a virtual Environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Our production server at 5.3.6 which we are slowly moving over to 7.6.4 is now on a virtual machine.......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Passthru error. Please help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
What type of data base? db_name is associated with table space in the db2 world, and for different ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
How about a match on the three files, using a BY DAY BY QTY and hold old-or-new MATCH FILE1 PRIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - Connection timeout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
My reaction, don't I wish there was....

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer studio - Fex Codes appearing into a single line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Are you using the standard MRE editor or your own? Web FOCUS condenses the code and then expands it......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS keeps closing on itself (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Haven't had issues in a long time, but I remember when it would just go boom and die. Haven't done ......

Discussion Topic  RE: java 1.6.0_05 danger, danger, will robinson (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I already had to roll back as it was causing issues on our 5.3.6 accesses. Hadn't had any on the 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: don't want the subfoot to be printed if only one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You're welcome, Cati, Welcome to the world of Focal Point....

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF header not displaying desired value from field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: column title in heading not the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

» Refine Search
» New Search