Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS - Where to begin? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As Ginny says, as you already have FOCUS, you should be able to access the technical documentation l......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with a Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You might look in to defined based joins as well, as Sayed says the format must be the same, alpha t......

Discussion Topic  It's been nice (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
Any one needing a part time person in the Omaha area, I might be interested. No longer with the Uni......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert Float to Alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Just as an for your information, Edit won't work with numbers larger than over 9 or 10 digits. Have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are they now: 15 years later (post one) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If it's the Jean Kirpatrick I knew, she was active in the Iowa/Nebraska Fuse/IBUG, but now that Iowa......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster not sending attachments with mails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Sounds like an email anti-virus set up as dhagen indicates. Does it do the same on a brand new set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repeat column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I am assuming here that is for when the by field changes within a page. Subheads will help, but the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Erratic behavoiur when concatenating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Join error on a defined field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Francis, you beat me to it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you change font sizes in mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You are most welcome. That is the purpose of the forum to ask questions and share ideas. I know I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you change font sizes in mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Good old mainframe days. I think I had 0ver 2000 entries in my personal library. I still go back t......

While I don't have mainframe focus any more, I do believe you can use style sheet options to change ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Branching based on query results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I take it from your comment on the user doesn't know the value, that you have more than two simple o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
To your original question, JOIN LEFT_OUTER ... END The ... represents the other 'normal' join syn......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Page break issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you want the heading to contain the by field information on all by fields, and not just the most ......

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: masking syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you want the '*****' as part of the mask, then COMPUTE MASKSSN/A9 EDIT(disbusprnssn,'$$$$$*****99......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assist (for Rep Obj) cant use C references? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I do know that it will give a correct compute on the field names rather than column references, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assist (for Rep Obj) cant use C references? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I've never tried it with across, but C references in computes are tied to column values, so in your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running WebFocus in a virtual Environment? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Our production server at 5.3.6 which we are slowly moving over to 7.6.4 is now on a virtual machine.......

» Refine Search
» New Search