Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding records in one to many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Match works with hold files as well. You want to ensure you get only those without the data, so a r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you read in an http arg from a FEX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Rickson (forgive any spelling)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using variables in the where clause. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
It's my understanding when using a define based selection against DB2, the where is performed after ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Space character is displaying ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
SP/A1..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to do Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I'm not sure why you want the file name, parms for the pdf are not liking, however here is a code sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: IS THERE ANY WAY TO VIEW THE SQL'S THAT ARE GENERATED BY THE WEBFOCUS SERVER. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
It is my understanding that any selection on defined fields is done after the pull from the data bas......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTEd field not totaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Steve,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off-topic: ITtoolbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Would be nice to add to the collection. A new T shirt.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off-topic: ITtoolbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Pietro,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper in a drilldown value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Don't know if this will work, but we've had instances where we wanted an '&' used in a report or hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I don't know what the limit is, but I have one for our financial aid people which has 23 reports com......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN problem with 5.26 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Tom,......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN problem with 5.26 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Other than the fact that I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. We have the 5.25 and......

In your hold join you have a semi-colon at the end of the join. Is this just a typo or do you have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Today (output) function in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Leah,......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF report style problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Vipul,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Rachel,......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE &RPT_NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
In reading Mike's reply, it brings to mind an issue we had in developing a program. I made changes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE &RPT_NAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I've used -include for code segments or code and put it in the OTHER files area or the reports area ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I HATE DATES! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Something like this: Sorry if it didn't align well.......

» Refine Search
» New Search